• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Boghead ranter

The Blacklist

apart from I saw James Spader mentioned as a main actor at the start, waited nearly 2/3 of the show for James Woods to appear, then realised I had the 2 of them mixed up in my brain :ph34r::lol:

I've seen the first two here so far and thoroughly enjoyed it. there's obviously going to be much more background revealed as we go along IMO, hopefully they can be subtle about it (unlike a lot of US TV) I think Spader is excellent in this.

Saw Spader being interviewed before the fist episode showed over here and he said they basically work week to week with the script (I think he said they were on episode 6 or so at that point) and the writers don't tell them any more than they need for each weeks episode.

Started a couple of weeks ago here in Oz. Have watched the first two episodes and thought it was pretty good. That of course means it'll be yet another show that I like that will now be cancelled mid season due to poor US ratings!

Really enjoyed the pilot and looking forward to more. They crammed a lot in to 45 minutes. And also, Spader looks like Hunter S. Thompson in it.

The_Blacklist_-_James_Spader.jpgHunter_S._Thompson-en.wikipedia.org_.jpg

Really enjoying this so far.

Watched first three episodes and will be interested to see where it goes from here. Showing real promise tho!!

Absolutely tremendous show. First edge of the seat programme I've watched in ages. If the wife watches it, it must be ok! She usually only watches TOWIE and Home and Away and all that guff.

If the wife watches it, it must be ok! She usually only watches TOWIE and Home and Away and all that guff.

:lol: Snap!

Like seeing James Spader doing his best John Lithgow impression

Really enjoyable show ,you could find fault if you picked it apart but a great watch, Spader is superb , last nights episode was the best so far .

What's the deal with Red and Megan then? He can't be her father as that would be a fairly obvious and poor storyline. Did he work with him? Kill him? Have his life saved by him?

What's the deal with Red and Megan then? He can't be her father as that would be a fairly obvious and poor storyline. Did he work with him? Kill him? Have his life saved by him?

lovers?