Fifa 15

King Joffrey

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although they've never said it, I reckon EA are probably limited to putting in new leagues on the current generation of consoles due to memory restrictions, therefore when the new consoles are released, I expect EA to add a ton of new leagues.

That's my opinion anyway.

Scottish lower leagues WILL DEFINITELY CERTAINLY 100% be in it this year. Definitely.

A lot of people were convinced they were going to be on FIFA 13, I still doubt it'll happen. Mind you with The Rangers and potentially Hearts in the 1st next year I suppose there is a chance of at least the Championship being added

• 7 months later...

Accies will be in the SPL then I dinny gee a f**k about the diddy leagues after that.

That right aye?

Anyway, if the First Division isn't in it this year then it will never ever be in it, ever.

Can anyone confirm?

The rumour about Scottish lower leagues being in FIFA has been going on for ages, they'd put the conference in England before even thinking about the Scottish lower leagues

The rumour about Scottish lower leagues being in FIFA has been going on for ages, they'd put the conference in England before even thinking about the Scottish lower leagues

I can see you're smarter than the average bear

Ah well, might as well take the time to enjoy Hibs being in FIFA whilst I can. Unless we & Hearts manage to sneak into the Rest of the World league with The Rangers (highly doubtful though)

Ah well, might as well take the time to enjoy Hibs being in FIFA whilst I can. Unless we & Hearts manage to sneak into the Rest of the World league with The Rangers (highly doubtful though)

EA must act fast or they'll lose the edinburgh sales, as you say its the rest of the world or nothing you never know they might add the championship

ETA - Just go back to PES lol if we ever go down i'll throw fifa away lol

Archived