Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it took StandFree barely more than 5 minutes to get back to his odd, creepy but remarkably persistent trolling ways... :thumbsdown

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/214053-boness-united-2014-15/page-4

I know how to put cretins on 'ignore'. :thumsup2

Didn't know Standfree was an alias of a banned poster tbh.

Emailed last week and asked if I could start posting again.

If you require the reasoning behind my re-instatement you'd have to ask the mods.

All I know is that at the time I thought my ban was harsh and shouldn't have just been me banned, but last week I thought I'd email again as I felt I'd 'served my time' as it was rubbish not being able to post on the Bo'ness thread toward the end of the season.

^^^^^ definite magee type behavior :lol:

tbh i dont think i ever spoke to you but you seemed to have a few in seethe mode :lol:

can we bring magee back , as much of an arsehole as he was any thread he enetered and began stories about his phoning catching exploits, larsson curing depression , desperatley trying to state his name had nothing to do with republican terrorism, his made up wife and kids, his work picture was fucking hilarious viewing.

Well it took StandFree barely more than 5 minutes to get back to his odd, creepy but remarkably persistent trolling ways... :thumbsdown

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/214053-boness-united-2014-15/page-4

I know how to put cretins on 'ignore'. :thumsup2

You really don't help yourself by playing into Stans hands every bloody time. If you didn't you wouldn't have got yourself banned previously.

Archived