Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do sometimes wonder who the first "alias" poster was, like the first one who was constantly coming back time and time again.

I also wonder who long some have been on the go, the Livi Trolls must be verging on three or four years now. Pretty sure seamus has been a wee bit shorter than them

I do sometimes wonder who the first "alias" poster was, like the first one who was constantly coming back time and time again.

I also wonder who long some have been on the go, the Livi Trolls must be verging on three or four years now. Pretty sure seamus has been a wee bit shorter than them

The Livi trolls are the ones I remember since my first day on here, they have been consistent. The Rangers fan Chris too.

The Livi trolls are the ones I remember since my first day on here, they have been consistent. The Rangers fan Chris too.

Yeah I remember the likes of SuperAlly, LCC and Livi-Ulster from back in the day, Chris-54-titles was about but I never really paid him much attention whenever I read the site, probably as I barely looked at anything outwith the Saints threads. Struggling to remember any before them really, you of course had the Savo aliases and the Ron Burgundy ones, but they never really had the same length of persistence as aliases these days

I must be next then. Planning to go out in style with a few racial slurs tbh.

Is that why Slim Charles was banned?

The Livi trolls were mad, I remember 2 of them started arguing about a night out and how someone bottled a bird or something. All got a bit nasty.

Yeah I remember the likes of SuperAlly, LCC and Livi-Ulster from back in the day, Chris-54-titles was about but I never really paid him much attention whenever I read the site, probably as I barely looked at anything outwith the Saints threads. Struggling to remember any before them really, you of course had the Savo aliases and the Ron Burgundy ones, but they never really had the same length of persistence as aliases these days

How could I forget, Perthshirebell!

Archived