Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that, and how'd you speak to my wife you cheeky fucker, do you speak Thai? All I get out of her "yesssss & ohhhhhhhhhhh" :P

In answer to you asking her "Is that a cock you've got?" and "Have you seen the size of AFJ's thirty-bob?" respectively. ;)

Just firing back after the ignominy of being compared unfavourably to AWRA mate - that's as low a blow as I've suffered.

I'm secretly jealous as I loved my time in Thailand although, unfortunately, I had my then fiancée with me.

Re Keeperdee, it's actually a little sad that he's gone. The forum won't quite be the same without its iconic worst poster in the same way that Scottish Football wouldn't quite be the same without Clyde FC.

That said, he really was awful. Even some of the really bad posters will have a little niche area of worthwile contribution, I.e. Confidemus' Universe/Homemade soup threads, Forever Hibs' Paulo Sergio interpretation, etc. With Keeperdee it was literally nothing other than desperately trying to cram in his 1st year psychology lecture notes and make them in some way relevant to p&b. A complete and utter bore.

Archived