Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

called that last week....

PS - the pics from NI is like a glimpse of football from the bad old hooligan days of the 70's & 80's!

Actually 100% that's the little bigot in his mum's loft.

Minter.

Have XBL or Swampy returned under any aliases' for definite?

I'm almost certain I seen xbl post the other day, he had 40,000 odd posts but didn't have any avatar. Nobody seemed to quote him, and I can't remember what thread it was in to double check, but I could swear I seen it

Can't imagine him posting anything that offensive?

Didn't he start another beast related thread recently? :unsure:

He started a thread about James Franco supposedly being a beast, presumably to attention-seek and get everyone talking about him and his underage bird again. Sad loss to the forum tbh.

He started a thread about James Franco supposedly being a beast, presumably to attention-seek and get everyone talking about him and his underage bird again. Sad loss to the forum tbh.

I though KeeperDee was alright too, even if a tad narcissistic.

KeeperDee was OK until he started posting threads which he knew fine he'd get attention for pumping a smally. I think he started a tragically awful attempt at trolling the tragically awful Club DECE thread and just got worse from there.

I didn't really notice him much until Marshmallo's Top 50 legend of a thread when he started sidling up to XBL during one of his 80-odd spats with StandFree.

Archived