Sign in to follow this  
Ric

Aliases of banned posters

Question

Just a thread where 'authorised' ^_^ users can post the latest aliases of banned posters to save the mods the trouble of hunting them down.

I'll start with Sauzee's Argos Decanter who is Paulo.

With a possibility of Wardrobe Enthusiast being Big Rob.

Edited by Ric

1,614 answers to this question

Not a nice whiff either.

That's another. Consistency like your team and it's stick on title challenge steered by sun tan and with Willo Thud in midfield :lol:

Paul McGugan has the whiff of a certain binman about him.

I don't think Lee McCulloch uses P&B

My point is I threw McKees name out there to see what developed............Gareth straight in within seconds.

The afca32 account I think is Gareths back up / dotting one. So even members of the alias squad have multiple accounts. I have never came across afca before, on any thread, yet he goes on a dot rampage....seems legit.......

Last year Gareth haunted my profile every few hours, I posted the screen grabs at that time. Afca32 is doing similar......

attachicon.gifSunday.jpg

attachicon.gifsunday 2.jpg

attachicon.gifSunday 3.jpg

So 'they' have the same mannerisms, and Gareth was in like a whippet with the Nelson in minutes.

Viewing someones profile constantly, seems a wee bit creepy LM, feel free to deflect/differ.

Err, that's some effort you've gone to but that account has nothing to do with me. I just red dotted you since you were bitching about getting them as you did with your previous account. You never posted any screen grabs of me 'haunting your profile' as Wunfellaff either because it never happened, you made that up (presumably in a drunken stupor) and failed to provide any evidence.

Enjoy your ban though.

Err, that's some effort you've gone to but that account has nothing to do with me. I just red dotted you since you were bitching about getting them as you did with your previous account. You never posted any screen grabs of me 'haunting your profile' as Wunfellaff either because it never happened, you made that up (presumably in a drunken stupor) and failed to provide any evidence.

Enjoy your ban though.

If I remember correctly, you denied it at the time. Itzdrk or the troll? I think went on my profile and , yep, you were last one there. Then a few screenshots went up.

Strangely though, under the 3 above of afca32, guess who was second last visitor each time :whistle

Fk sake wunfy, this is only going you end one way, why bother?

Imma red dot Wunfellaff just for the BANTZ.

If I remember correctly, you denied it at the time. Itzdrk or the troll? I think went on my profile and , yep, you were last one there. Then a few screenshots went up.

Strangely though, under the 3 above of afca32, guess who was second last visitor each time :whistle

That's nonsense.

Yes, because I visited once to see if you'd been banned yet. You've conveniently cropped out the time which would have showed that though. Genuinely creepy stuff.

That's nonsense.

Yes, because I visited once to see if you'd been banned yet. You've conveniently cropped out the time which would have showed that though. Genuinely creepy stuff.

? didn't 'crop' anything I'm afraid.....and why feel the need to visit? It tells you underneath the avatar.....

? didn't 'crop' anything I'm afraid.....and why feel the need to visit? It tells you underneath the avatar.....

GG did indeed visit your profile, but you failed to provide evidence of the laughable claim of 30-odd visits (unsurprisingly).

"Unlucky"

I think there's a certain amount of paranoia on the go here.

Keeping logs/screen shots of people visiting your profile is the calling card of an oddball.

I think there's a certain amount of paranoia on the go here.

Keeping logs/screen shots of people visiting your profile is the calling card of an oddball.

Wunfy's posts in general were utter creep--a-thons.

There was a particularly toe-curling effort directed at a female Celtic fan.

Poor Seamus.

The guy needs help. Genuinely.

You're never going to see that team. Follow us and enjoy the success

Wunfy's posts in general were utter creep--a-thons.

There was a particularly toe-curling effort directed at a female Celtic fan.

Your golfing skills although comically bad are far less tragic than your posting

Your golfing skills although comically bad are far less tragic than your posting

Yeah, I really need to work on alcohol-fuelled online breakdowns a bit more.

Any chance of a few tips?

Fucking hell. Seamus and Wunfellaff really trying to outdo each other in the paranoid creep stakes here.

TBH Wunfy is far creepier. Seamus is just a bit thick and inadequate.

Both paranoid as f**k though.

I take it you met Seamus on the golf day or something?

Yeah, f**k knows what's happened to him since then though :lol: