Sign in to follow this  
Ric

Aliases of banned posters

Question

Just a thread where 'authorised' ^_^ users can post the latest aliases of banned posters to save the mods the trouble of hunting them down.

I'll start with Sauzee's Argos Decanter who is Paulo.

With a possibility of Wardrobe Enthusiast being Big Rob.

Edited by Ric

1,614 answers to this question

What I find a little odd is, when you join it says they are waiting to look at your account for verification and then send you a confirmation email once approved.

So does this actually happen because I cant for minute believe a moderator looked at someone joining as Micheal Adebolajo with a picture of Simon Weston as their profile and thought "Yeah thats pretty okay i'll let him join"

What I find a little odd is, when you join it says they are waiting to look at your account for verification and then send you a confirmation email once approved.

So does this actually happen because I cant for minute believe a moderator looked at someone joining as Micheal Adebolajo with a picture of Simon Weston as their profile and thought "Yeah thats pretty okay i'll let him join"

I have no idea but I just laughed a lot at your username.

Why, he was baited by the usual arseholes that think their the gestapos little helpers.....I'm a nobody very much like most, without all the diversity, the site becomes.... let's us all just get a little w**k ses "mock offended teenage mummy boys"

cornette.png

The accounts are not looked at by Mods.

Frankly, Div should be analysing each application to join the forum. This is not good enough and gives my banhammer too much extra work.

:1eye

Edited by Addie

Why, he was baited by the usual arseholes that think their the gestapos little helpers.....I'm a nobody very much like most, without all the diversity, the site becomes.... let's us all just get a little w**k ses "mock offended teenage mummy boys"

I didn't bait anyone, I merely posted a gif about quite a few serial aliases as a light hearted aside. If you can't see that then perhaps you should question who the arsehole is, rather than resorting to puerile insults like "gestapos little helpers"?

Hey, you are right about one thing though, you are a nobody! Hope you can vote YES from way out there among all the ladyboys?

Despite saying he would never post again AWRA is back as peteeatsthemeat

Partly true then, he hasn't posted again..........................

as AWRA :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good spot - I hadn't connected them, other than they are both roasters.

Nobody physically checks through the new accounts. It's just a method of stopping spam bots.

Is afca32 McKee?

I know he is SlimCharles, but he has been reddieing random posts the last couple of days so I must have ripped his knitting :D, which was McKees modus.

Low count poster, gotta be an alias,

Georgie aka George Grieve, CelticRebel, ClackmannanshireCelt- everyone's favourite homophobic and racist Alloa/Celtic screwball, is back as "georgieboy".

Please and thank you Keith.

This thread is phenomenal reading.

Like a big old congregation place for the biggest roasters in P&B history. The metaphorical equivalent of a bunch of neds trying to get into a respectable nightclub on a Saturday night, only to encounter Keith on the doors with a big banhammer going 'NUP!'

This thread is phenomenal reading.

Like a big old congregation place for the biggest roasters in P&B history. The metaphorical equivalent of a bunch of neds trying to get into a respectable nightclub on a Saturday night, only to encounter Keith on the doors with a big banhammer going 'NUP!'

Have to agree. The amount of effort people go into in trying to decide if every new poster is absolutely tragic. What are people expecting when they post their newly sniffed out aliases on this thread? A pat on the back or something? Why does it matter if someone has posted on this website before, what actual difference does it make to anything?

Is afca32 McKee?

I know he is SlimCharles, but he has been reddieing random posts the last couple of days so I must have ripped his knitting :D, which was McKees modus.

Don't think I have ever red dotted you once, given that I was banned a full 18 months before you even joined. :1eye

Have to agree. The amount of effort people go into in trying to decide if every new poster is absolutely tragic. What are people expecting when they post their newly sniffed out aliases on this thread? A pat on the back or something? Why does it matter if someone has posted on this website before, what actual difference does it make to anything?

Don't think I have ever red dotted you once, given that I was banned a full 18 months before you even joined. :1eye

The reason for the ban perhaps.

Now away and pish your pants again.

Is afca32 McKee?

And you're wunfellaff, also a previously banned poster. What's your point?

And you're wunfellaff, also a previously banned poster. What's your point?

My point is I threw McKees name out there to see what developed............Gareth straight in within seconds.

The afca32 account I think is Gareths back up / dotting one. So even members of the alias squad have multiple accounts. I have never came across afca before, on any thread, yet he goes on a dot rampage....seems legit.......

Last year Gareth haunted my profile every few hours, I posted the screen grabs at that time. Afca32 is doing similar......

post-50313-0-93709700-1395079978_thumb.j

post-50313-0-63495100-1395079991_thumb.j

post-50313-0-36858800-1395080002_thumb.j

So 'they' have the same mannerisms, and Gareth was in like a whippet with the Nelson in minutes.

Viewing someones profile constantly, seems a wee bit creepy LM, feel free to deflect/differ.

Edited by phasma ex machina