Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hellbhoy has a point, there are more than one or two supposed Celtic fans on here who spend most of there time slagging off other Celtic fans to get green dots and suck up to Motherwell, Partick, St Mirren fans and others.

Enrico Annoni is that much of a Celtic fan he doesn't even go to any games, preffering to sit and watch them on telly and post a load of opinionated shit on here.

Hoopy says he goes to the games but, if he does probably sits and tuts and shakes his head whenever he sees an Ireland flag or someone sings Fields of Athenry, go and watch Scotland pal and you can sing "Coming round the road" with the Aberdeen, Partick, Inverurie Locos fans and all those other wankers.

They certainly arent true Celtic fans and not like any ones I know so maybe they really should cut out the middle man and be all morally superious supporting St Mirren or Dundee or some pish like that

100% spot on Rico is total bluenose, he sits next to me at Ibrox and has a good sing song on the bus home.

He will also vote no in the referendum.

Its all an act.

Sorry Rico.

FFS, you just can't keep your mouth shut.

100% spot on Rico is total bluenose, he sits next to me at Ibrox and has a good sing song on the bus home.

He will also vote no in the referendum.

Its all an act.

Sorry Rico.

FFS, you just can't keep your mouth shut.

:lol:

Hellbhoy has a point, there are more than one or two supposed Celtic fans on here who spend most of there time slagging off other Celtic fans to get green dots and suck up to Motherwell, Partick, St Mirren fans and others.

Enrico Annoni is that much of a Celtic fan he doesn't even go to any games, preffering to sit and watch them on telly and post a load of opinionated shit on here.

Hoopy says he goes to the games but, if he does probably sits and tuts and shakes his head whenever he sees an Ireland flag or someone sings Fields of Athenry, go and watch Scotland pal and you can sing "Coming round the road" with the Aberdeen, Partick, Inverurie Locos fans and all those other wankers.

They certainly arent true Celtic fans and not like any ones I know so maybe they really should cut out the middle man and be all morally superious supporting St Mirren or Dundee or some pish like that

Truth be told I have attended more national games than club games over the past ten years or so, WHY ?, because it's fucking brilliant singing in unison with many other clubs supporters and fixated on one agenda !. Our team pumps another team from another country altogether and none of this bigoted shite you get at club level. My wee nephews love the atmosphere and that suits me just fine because they support other clubs in the league but we all join in together loudly singing "We'll be coming doon the road" you obviously haven't been to a national game ever :( .

I support my country first and Celtic second, but buy Celtic merchandise and attend the odd fixture as well and my ever growing Scotland scarf collection. The Croatia scarf is my top scarf at the moment next to the official Celtic scarf my proddy neighbour resented buying me in the Celtic shop because Celtic won the title and she lost her bet who would win the title recently just when a certain club went tits up :):lol: God bless her she died last year :bairn

Truth be told I have attended more national games than club games over the past ten years or so, WHY ?, because it's fucking brilliant singing in unison with many other clubs supporters and fixated on one agenda !. Our team pumps another team from another country altogether and none of this bigoted shite you get at club level. My wee nephews love the atmosphere and that suits me just fine because they support other clubs in the league but we all join in together loudly singing "We'll be coming doon the road" you obviously haven't been to a national game ever :( .

I support my country first and Celtic second, but buy Celtic merchandise and attend the odd fixture as well and my ever growing Scotland scarf collection. The Croatia scarf is my top scarf at the moment next to the official Celtic scarf my proddy neighbour resented buying me in the Celtic shop because Celtic won the title and she lost her bet who would win the title recently just when a certain club went tits up :):lol: God bless her she died last year :bairn

Yet you spend 98% of your time on here ranting about another club?

I also like to tut if there is any lateral movement or 'Stand Up for the Green Brigade' chants

Edit - It's just disgraceful IMO :rolleyes:

The Croatia scarf is my top scarf at the moment next to the official Celtic scarf my proddy neighbour resented buying me in the Celtic shop

May I take a wee aside here? P&B has this notion that we Bears are utter bigots, yet in 8 years on here I have never once seen a Rangers fan refer to religion in such a casual and dismissive manner.

Indeed, I could not imagine ever using a phrase such as, "My Catholic neighbour".

May I suggest you modify your post?

May I take a wee aside here? P&B has this notion that we Bears are utter bigots, yet in 8 years on here I have never once seen a Rangers fan refer to religion in such a casual and dismissive manner.

Indeed, I could not imagine ever using a phrase such as, "My Catholic neighbour".

May I suggest you modify your post?

Now that's just shite.

depends whit side is proddy and whit side is catholic

Archived