Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you check your rep so often?

I imagine its so he can beg the mods to let him start a new alias before he reaches a certain negative reputation

WaffinThinMint was the same about folk looking at his profile on here. I like to visit it. Lots and lots.

Magee was the name i was called too..twice. people seem to find it unthinkable a german signs up and posts.so they accuse me being another guy.

Dome follow me through the posts and dont care what i say just that they dont believe me being german. Thats absurd and a bit annoying.

So mods if you could just verify where my ip is from? Would love to discuss football. Thanks

Your English is pretty good for being 'German'

Magee.

I thought it is crap thats why i was doing deliberate errors. You should make up your mind but after being told my english is too crap for a well educated german i take this compliment.

Quite a disturbing amount of paranoia on here.

Magee was the name i was called too..twice. people seem to find it unthinkable a german signs up and posts.so they accuse me being another guy.

Dome follow me through the posts and dont care what i say just that they dont believe me being german. Thats absurd and a bit annoying.

So mods if you could just verify where my ip is from? Would love to discuss football. Thanks

The IP does indeed come back as German

I wouldn't be surprised if Magee moved to Germany just to avoid another ban on here. P&B is his life.

Or you can simply Google how to change your IP to a German one and have it done within 10 minutes at most

Archived