Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why has hellbhoy changed his team to Partick Thistle? :unsure:

He can f**k off. The standard of our posters is relatively decent and he would drop that average significantly.

Seriously why has AWRA not been banned? Get the finger out Keith! :lol:

Because we all had a meeting last night in the Ceres village hall and came the to conclusion Honest_Man is a c**t and AWRA was step up regarding his intellectual conversation, we shall not be banning you as yet, but you have 20 posts to "get the act together" as mention by a long time poster, by the time your reading this I think you'll only have 5 post left. Get the finger out Keith! :lol:

Because we all had a meeting last night in the Ceres village hall and came the to conclusion Honest_Man is a c**t and AWRA was step up regarding his intellectual conversation, we shall not be banning you as yet, but you have 20 posts to "get the act together" as mention by a long time poster, by the time your reading this I think you'll only have 5 post left. Get the finger out Keith! :lol:

My word what a terrible post that was, and what a terrible poster you are.

Why do people find it so important that people like Seamus and AWRA are banned everytime they come back?

I don't like them as posters (particulary AWRA) but quite frankly they don't affect my enjoyment of the site one iota so I don't give a f**k.

The obsession with getting him banned is also giving him the some sort of status that a poster of his terrible quality doesn't deserve.

Just not a fan of bigots/racists and their posts tbh.

Just the same as many of us then. Unfortunately, not only do those mentioned come straight back (and probably think being banned confirms them as "edgy" in some way), there's plenty more examples who seem immune to the banhammer.

It is a Scottish football forum (for the most part), mind, so I reckon we're probably stuck with all that shite in one form or another...

Why has hellbhoy changed his team to Partick Thistle? :unsure:

Seamus a few weeks ago outed me out as a fissel supporter for some reason only known to him, so I changed my team just to annoy the fanny.

He can f**k off. The standard of our posters is relatively decent and he would drop that average significantly.

Dude duly noted and will be rectified and I will be attending a Thistle game next season for sure.

Seamus a few weeks ago outed me out as a fissel supporter for some reason only known to him, so I changed my team just to annoy the fanny.

Dude duly noted and will be rectified and I will be attending a Thistle game next season for sure.

Aye I'm sure he'll be absolutely raging. Yes indeed.

Archived