Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like someone who went to a fee-paying school, university and lives in an affluent area?

I got into a fee paying school through a bursary. One which was awarded due to sporting ability no less. My family are by no means well off, in fact it's a contributing factor as to why I live with my grandparents. Unlucky.

Harp & Shamrock banned but looks to have morphed into Elm Street.

As the Official Seamus Alias Hunter I'm embarrassed to say that I'm unsure whether this is Seamus or Belfast Tim.........probably BT.

Brussel.

................and we all know what happens to them, don't we Tim?

As the Official Seamus Alias Hunter I'm embarrassed to say that I'm unsure whether this is Seamus or Belfast Tim.........probably BT.

You're safe mate, it's BT.

I think you are the one who will be disappearing shortly.

Remember, you're a tolerant guy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm an extremely tolerant guy. No times for hateful bigots like you though.

Glad to see the open sectarian bigot Jeffrey bow out a loser. Poetic justice that.

Tolerant guys do not make reference to people being "disappeared". Love the bigot slur from a man who openly supports singing songs about murderers - class stuff Timmy boy.

Perhaps if you took up your time with the amount of charity and youth work that big DJ does, you would have less time to come on here and spout pish. The most successful manager in the history of the IL is a loser :lol::lol:

Yet again, beyond parody.

Archived