Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know why Weeperdee started a new account then? Is he going to be all edgy with this new one? Not really off to a good start......

Only done it for rather innocuous reasons; I wanted to change my name and have a new account.

HTH.

You'd already changed your username, why not do it the same way again?

Div doesn't usually like changing names without good reason; the last time I changed it was merely down to a change of actual footballing position and he happily obliged to change it that one time. I wasn't going to bother him again with a change like this so I asked if I could make a new account and have my old one banned because it's against the rules to have two concurrent accounts.

Can't you change your username if you're a platinum member?

I think you can. I actually want to become a platinum member but I don't know if you can pay another way other than paypal which I don't like to use. If you can send money by the post I'd happily do it.

I think you can. I actually want to become a platinum member but I don't know if you can pay another way other than paypal which I don't like to use. If you can send money by the post I'd happily do it.

OK, send me your money.Call yourself whatever the fu¢k you like.

Only done it for rather innocuous reasons; I wanted to change my name and have a new account.

HTH.

You've had more reddies than you've had posts on this account! :lol:

At least you stand by your decision though!

So weeperdee is just going to be as dull, stupid and full of mock-outrage as usual, just under a new name?

Pointless much? :lol:

What did you expect? You can polish a turd with a new username.

So weeperdee is just going to be as dull, stupid and full of mock-outrage as usual, just under a new name?

Pointless much? :lol:

Pointless to you, yes, although I don't post on this site with permission from you and look for your approval on anything; least of all what name I use to post under.

You just worry about yourself, hen.

Pointless to you, yes, although I don't post on this site with permission from you and look for your approval on anything; least of all what name I use to post under.

You just worry about yourself, hen.

You are an astonishingly shit poster. At least the likes of Dryhorce are just morons, you're a total wet drip. Pointless, absolutely pointless.

You are an astonishingly shit poster. At least the likes of Dryhorce are just morons, you're a total wet drip. Pointless, absolutely pointless.

Who needs a purpose to post on this? :lol:

Unless you're insinuating I have no purpose in general, in which case that's quite a "bully" thing to say.

Archived