Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is phenomenal reading.

Like a big old congregation place for the biggest roasters in P&B history. The metaphorical equivalent of a bunch of neds trying to get into a respectable nightclub on a Saturday night, only to encounter Keith on the doors with a big banhammer going 'NUP!'

This thread is phenomenal reading.

Like a big old congregation place for the biggest roasters in P&B history. The metaphorical equivalent of a bunch of neds trying to get into a respectable nightclub on a Saturday night, only to encounter Keith on the doors with a big banhammer going 'NUP!'

Have to agree. The amount of effort people go into in trying to decide if every new poster is absolutely tragic. What are people expecting when they post their newly sniffed out aliases on this thread? A pat on the back or something? Why does it matter if someone has posted on this website before, what actual difference does it make to anything?

Is afca32 McKee?

I know he is SlimCharles, but he has been reddieing random posts the last couple of days so I must have ripped his knitting :D, which was McKees modus.

Low count poster, gotta be an alias,

Don't think I have ever red dotted you once, given that I was banned a full 18 months before you even joined. :1eye

Have to agree. The amount of effort people go into in trying to decide if every new poster is absolutely tragic. What are people expecting when they post their newly sniffed out aliases on this thread? A pat on the back or something? Why does it matter if someone has posted on this website before, what actual difference does it make to anything?

Don't think I have ever red dotted you once, given that I was banned a full 18 months before you even joined. :1eye

The reason for the ban perhaps.

Now away and pish your pants again.

Is afca32 McKee?

I know he is SlimCharles, but he has been reddieing random posts the last couple of days so I must have ripped his knitting :D, which was McKees modus.

Low count poster, gotta be an alias,

And you're wunfellaff, also a previously banned poster. What's your point?

And you're wunfellaff, also a previously banned poster. What's your point?

My point is I threw McKees name out there to see what developed............Gareth straight in within seconds.

The afca32 account I think is Gareths back up / dotting one. So even members of the alias squad have multiple accounts. I have never came across afca before, on any thread, yet he goes on a dot rampage....seems legit.......

Last year Gareth haunted my profile every few hours, I posted the screen grabs at that time. Afca32 is doing similar......

post-50313-0-93709700-1395079978_thumb.j

post-50313-0-63495100-1395079991_thumb.j

post-50313-0-36858800-1395080002_thumb.j

So 'they' have the same mannerisms, and Gareth was in like a whippet with the Nelson in minutes.

Viewing someones profile constantly, seems a wee bit creepy LM, feel free to deflect/differ.

My point is I threw McKees name out there to see what developed............Gareth straight in within seconds.

The afca32 account I think is Gareths back up / dotting one. So even members of the alias squad have multiple accounts. I have never came across afca before, on any thread, yet he goes on a dot rampage....seems legit.......

Last year Gareth haunted my profile every few hours, I posted the screen grabs at that time. Afca32 is doing similar......

attachicon.gifSunday.jpg

attachicon.gifsunday 2.jpg

attachicon.gifSunday 3.jpg

So 'they' have the same mannerisms, and Gareth was in like a whippet with the Nelson in minutes.

Viewing someones profile constantly, seems a wee bit creepy LM, feel free to deflect/differ.

Err, that's some effort you've gone to but that account has nothing to do with me. I just red dotted you since you were bitching about getting them as you did with your previous account. You never posted any screen grabs of me 'haunting your profile' as Wunfellaff either because it never happened, you made that up (presumably in a drunken stupor) and failed to provide any evidence.

Enjoy your ban though.

Err, that's some effort you've gone to but that account has nothing to do with me. I just red dotted you since you were bitching about getting them as you did with your previous account. You never posted any screen grabs of me 'haunting your profile' as Wunfellaff either because it never happened, you made that up (presumably in a drunken stupor) and failed to provide any evidence.

Enjoy your ban though.

If I remember correctly, you denied it at the time. Itzdrk or the troll? I think went on my profile and , yep, you were last one there. Then a few screenshots went up.

Strangely though, under the 3 above of afca32, guess who was second last visitor each time :whistle

If I remember correctly, you denied it at the time. Itzdrk or the troll? I think went on my profile and , yep, you were last one there. Then a few screenshots went up.

Strangely though, under the 3 above of afca32, guess who was second last visitor each time :whistle

That's nonsense.

Yes, because I visited once to see if you'd been banned yet. You've conveniently cropped out the time which would have showed that though. Genuinely creepy stuff.

That's nonsense.

Yes, because I visited once to see if you'd been banned yet. You've conveniently cropped out the time which would have showed that though. Genuinely creepy stuff.

? didn't 'crop' anything I'm afraid.....and why feel the need to visit? It tells you underneath the avatar.....

? didn't 'crop' anything I'm afraid.....and why feel the need to visit? It tells you underneath the avatar.....

GG did indeed visit your profile, but you failed to provide evidence of the laughable claim of 30-odd visits (unsurprisingly).

"Unlucky"

I think there's a certain amount of paranoia on the go here.

Keeping logs/screen shots of people visiting your profile is the calling card of an oddball.

Wunfy's posts in general were utter creep--a-thons.

There was a particularly toe-curling effort directed at a female Celtic fan.

Archived