Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wunfy is Phasma Ex Machina.

...............and censoring comments about poor old Wunfy.

Yeah Wunfy's lasted quite a while in his new guise. Still the same old terrible poster.

Get him tae f**k.

Why, he was baited by the usual arseholes that think their the gestapos little helpers.....I'm a nobody very much like most, without all the diversity, the site becomes.... let's us all just get a little w**k ses "mock offended teenage mummy boys"

Why, he was baited by the usual arseholes that think their the gestapos little helpers.....I'm a nobody very much like most, without all the diversity, the site becomes.... let's us all just get a little w**k ses "mock offended teenage mummy boys"

what.png

What I find a little odd is, when you join it says they are waiting to look at your account for verification and then send you a confirmation email once approved.

So does this actually happen because I cant for minute believe a moderator looked at someone joining as Micheal Adebolajo with a picture of Simon Weston as their profile and thought "Yeah thats pretty okay i'll let him join"

What I find a little odd is, when you join it says they are waiting to look at your account for verification and then send you a confirmation email once approved.

So does this actually happen because I cant for minute believe a moderator looked at someone joining as Micheal Adebolajo with a picture of Simon Weston as their profile and thought "Yeah thats pretty okay i'll let him join"

I have no idea but I just laughed a lot at your username.

cornette.png

The accounts are not looked at by Mods.

Frankly, Div should be analysing each application to join the forum. This is not good enough and gives my banhammer too much extra work.

:1eye

I didn't bait anyone, I merely posted a gif about quite a few serial aliases as a light hearted aside. If you can't see that then perhaps you should question who the arsehole is, rather than resorting to puerile insults like "gestapos little helpers"?

Hey, you are right about one thing though, you are a nobody! Hope you can vote YES from way out there among all the ladyboys?

Nobody physically checks through the new accounts. It's just a method of stopping spam bots.

Guest honestrae95

Georgie aka George Grieve, CelticRebel, ClackmannanshireCelt- everyone's favourite homophobic and racist Alloa/Celtic screwball, is back as "georgieboy".

Please and thank you Keith.

Archived