Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marco Negri is the newest incarnation of AWRA.

That wee shitebag should be IP Banned along with Seamus. Both of whom add absolutely nothing to the forum.

Needs help desperately. :lol:

RangersMedia is filled with fans saying they'll get pumped if they make the Semi. AWRA still thinks they'll win easily.

Thats how far he's down the ladder

Troublesome90/AWRA seems to have had enough of the place.

A ban followed by an IP ban seems more than reasonable in the circumstances.

He's easily the thickest poster on here. I like that he set up the profile as a Motherwell fan then made almost every post in Rangers threads. :1eye

He's easily the thickest poster on here. I like that he set up the profile as a Motherwell fan then made almost every post in Rangers threads. :1eye

See this is where I refer to yous as gullible, that was my intentions you absolute idiot. I couldn't stomach posting on Murderwell threads so I tried to make it obvious.

Fhud, no I'll not.

That's precisely what Seamus once did after he "resigned". He posted again 15 minutes later as a Motherwell fan in order to see how many people had commented on his resignation. When that amounted to a massive zero, he started a thread banging on about what a tough time Celtic fans get on here, and how Seamus (i.e himself) was a massive loss to the website.

Edited: or maybe that was McGhee. Either way, batshit mental.

That's precisely what Seamus once did after he "resigned". He posted again 15 minutes later as a Motherwell fan in order to see how many people had commented on his resignation. When that amounted to a massive zero, he started a thread banging on about what a tough time Celtic fans get on here, and how Seamus (i.e himself) was a massive loss to the website.

Edited: or maybe that was McGhee. Either way, batshit mental.

What I posted was nothing like that, I just said I wouldn't be making another account after Keith bans this one. No resignation shite from me.

He's already had another account set up I'm sure, so won't be breaching his own promise. Bandofbrothers is an alias of someone aswell, most likely Paula

What I posted was nothing like that, I just said I wouldn't be making another account after Keith bans this one. No resignation shite from me.

You really need to get a life.

Archived