Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't agree with that, but I have seen much worse on here folk have got away with.

Hey Addie, hows it going mate?

I wasn't that Keevins boy but I've seen my name being linked with loads of alias' recently so I thought I would reply.

The kick feck out my brother if he was gay was a tongue in cheek joke, I know what folk are like on here making me out to be some complete homphobe though.

I'll get kicked off again and that's fair play if I broke rules and it's acceptable but making out I actually meant what I said is actually mental but I'll leave you's too it. Ironically, my wee brother is actually Bi and I was the first person he told and I have other gay family members I get on great with.

I would argue that people using the "oh look what happy hibee said about breaking his brothers legs if he was gay, monster" reason to have a go at me are even worse than me as they are usuing sexuality to have a go at something that was completely tongue in cheek.

Anyway, later guys. Addie if you are through tomorrow gives a text if your about for a pint!

GGTTH.

I wasn't that Keevins boy but I've seen my name being linked with loads of alias' recently so I thought I would reply.

The kick feck out my brother if he was gay was a tongue in cheek joke, I know what folk are like on here making me out to be some complete homphobe though.

I'll get kicked off again and that's fair play if I broke rules and it's acceptable but making out I actually meant what I said is actually mental but I'll leave you's too it. Ironically, my wee brother is actually Bi and I was the first person he told and I have other gay family members I get on great with.

I would argue that people using the "oh look what happy hibee said about breaking his brothers legs if he was gay, monster" reason to have a go at me are even worse than me as they are usuing sexuality to have a go at something that was completely tongue in cheek.

Anyway, later guys. Addie if you are through tomorrow gives a text if your about for a pint!

GGTTH.

Aye nae bother. CC Blooms at 12?

GGTTH.

Say Hello Wave Goodbye

post-2753-0-89598900-1394221043.jpg

For revealing he was actually Magee

No he wasn't :lol:

Just a wee brief visit. First one in a few months to be fair.

Loving the 'magee watch' on here :P

Might pop back in the summer for a few posts before 'das uber ban' from our favourite banhammer Keith

Keith :wub:

Before he wakes in the morning to several dozen reports and DM's urging him to get the finger out, is there any chance of a red dot from Linkin and Gareth Glasgow?

Bye bye y'all im away to catch a mobile phone and cure depression while at it.

P.s good to see StandFree's gradual progression to phsycotic spree rage killer is almost complete

P.p.s That Happy Hibee is some ride by the way

P.p.p.s Stick your fruit pastilles up your fucking arse. Mon the turkish delights

I think there are a lot of diddies who come back and that's allowed but Celtic fans are badly treated apart from ones who try hard to be loved. It's an unjust process and it displays of a lack of charity

:o Thanks for the mention Seamus, now what are you gonna call your next alias?

I think there are a lot of diddies who come back and that's allowed but Celtic fans are badly treated apart from ones who try hard to be loved. It's an unjust process and it displays of a lack of charity

One who try hard to be loved...

Dry yer eyes

No one mentioned you.

So I'm not one of the 'Celtic fans trying ahrd to be loved'? Funny, as 5 minutes ago you were on a thread saying I just wanted people to tell me I'm nice

Archived