Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just been banned from the 'Vote No to Scottish Independence and protect the union' 's facebook page and had all my comments removed for no reason other than tearing the page admin's argument apart to the point where he was raging enough to ban me.

Whilst I'm not really a fan of xbl, banning him for no reason pretty much puts the admins on here in a similarly raging light.

Something to tell the kids about one day I suppose.

I've just been banned from the 'Vote No to Scottish Independence and protect the union' 's facebook page and had all my comments removed for no reason other than tearing the page admin's argument apart to the point where he was raging enough to ban me.

Whilst I'm not really a fan of xbl, banning him for no reason pretty much puts the admins on here in a similarly raging light.

I'd find it difficult to believe a semi literate moron like yourself could even manage to tear a sheet of bog roll off to wipe your own backside (standing up) never mind actually articulating an argument.

XBL, whilst leisurely driving at 120mph.

Whilst comparing himself to a rape victim.

And stuffing his mouth with wotsits

Just as well he upgraded his car...

post-1545-13897092596259_thumb.jpg

Almost definitely the wrong place to ask, but why did WoP get banned?

It seems like all StandFree' s enemies are disappearing... is he getting special treatment from the corrupt authorities à la Andy DuFresne?

Are you saying that everyone who tangles with SF ends up disappearing?

Almost definitely the wrong place to ask, but why did WoP get banned?

It seems like all StandFree' s enemies are disappearing... is he getting special treatment from the corrupt authorities à la Andy DuFresne?

For being an utterly tedious c**t. He'd been allowed back on after years of inventing aliases while banned, got back on and managed to behave himself briefly, before spamming the place with utter shite.

Archived