Testicles

robosaintee

Kicked in the balls/hit with a football was sore.

Worst I've had was being hit with a hockey ball. Guy in front of me deflected it up from about a yard. I felt sick and had to sit down for 10 mins.

Worst I've seen was one of the Stirling uni students(the ones that didn't sing THAT song, and get suspended) being hit from a full blooded lifted hit. He lay on the ground squealing, couldn't move him for 5mins, then when he was moved he vomited. They ended up calling an ambulance.

Didn't hear anything else, so assume he lived...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kicked in the balls/hit with a football was sore.

Worst I've had was being hit with a hockey ball. Guy in front of me deflected it up from about a yard. I felt sick and had to sit down for 10 mins.

Worst I've seen was one of the Stirling uni students(the ones that didn't sing THAT song, and get suspended) being hit from a full blooded lifted hit. He lay on the ground squealing, couldn't move him for 5mins, then when he was moved he vomited. They ended up calling an ambulance.

Didn't hear anything else, so assume he lived...

No guarantee of that, you wouldn't hear anything over the siren.

Any sort of pain/injury to the bollocks is just fucking awful to imagine and considerably worse to endure. I think it was Robin Williams who referred to it as a "total system reset" it really is. Unless your some kinda pain loving psycho, you need 5-10 minutes to get your faculties back together.

Lad I used to play football with years ago had a beast of a right foot and one unfortunate night when I was in goal he fired a football right into my baws, it was fucking brutal, my knees were collapsing before the football had finished firing my bollocks half way back down my throat. Naturally like most I fell into the fetal position and remained there for most of the next 15 minutes. After which I felt barely brave enough to sit up and make sure they were still attached. They were, but they were quite tender for most of the next day.

Of course during my own personal hell, my friends found the situation hilarious, there was much literal rofling at my expense and the chap who fired the shot was happy to admit between tears that he hit exactly what he was aiming for.

Here's the best advice that you will ever hear:

Never, under any circumstances, get the snip under local anaesthetic.

"Hello surgeon! Please cut my ball sack open and pull my spunk delivery tubes out through the hole and scalpel the fuckers while I'm wide awake. Thank you!"

I'm now doubled over and cringing at the thought of this. Thanks!

Although we have all shuddered reading through this topic I bet not one of us won't pish ourselves laughing the next time we see someone getting sconed in the clackerbag :lol:

Next time a woman says child birth is more painful then just do what I do. Ask if they have had more than one child, or if they would have another child. The answer will likely be "yes". You then announce that you would gladly never be hit in the stones ever again. Quite clearly that is a rational reason as to why getting hit in the baws is worse than childbirth :P

I got hit in the right testicle by a tennis ball which was travelling at some speed when I was 14. The little b*****d who was responsible put a lot of spin on the ball, so it hit of the side of my ballsack then spun off. This meant it got a finer touch instead of simply crashing into my entire bollock/penis area. The precision of the shot meant it hurt a bit more. Absolutely agonising and I was on the ground for longer than a minute before I hopped away. The point here is that I still often wake up with a sharp pain going along the outside of my right ball, which leads into my stomach. I should probably go to the doctor but I'm too scared I'll be told I'm not able to have kids or something.

I got hit in the right testicle by a tennis ball which was travelling at some speed when I was 14. The little b*****d who was responsible put a lot of spin on the ball, so it hit of the side of my ballsack then spun off. This meant it got a finer touch instead of simply crashing into my entire bollock/penis area. The precision of the shot meant it hurt a bit more. Absolutely agonising and I was on the ground for longer than a minute before I hopped away. The point here is that I still often wake up with a sharp pain going along the outside of my right ball, which leads into my stomach. I should probably go to the doctor but I'm too scared I'll be told I'm not able to have kids or something.

What else are you thinking of having?

• 8 months later...

A friend of mine once but Vicks Vaporub on his balls. It was in Wilkie House on the Cowgate in about 1999. We'd taken pills and the vaporub had been getting passed around as one of his palls insisted it gave you "a rush".

Judging by his little performance, I would not recommend putting it on your balls. It is a bad idea.

Playing football with the school and my mate who was a striker goes in for a fifty fifty slide for the ball with the opposition keeper, when all of a sudden their keeper let out the most intense scream I gave ever heard. And was rolling about in agony before just lying in almost the foetal position whilst the screaming continued, turned out that however they both slid it ended up with keeper catching ball and my mate catching his two with studs side of his boots. Poor guy :(

Few months ago I had suspected testicular torsion, I was in alot of pain and had to leave work to go to an A&E. After being checked out (having pretty female doctor inspect my groin wasn't as fun as it sounds, even less so when she got a male doctor in for a second opinion) They diagnosed me with inflammation in my groin and therorised that it was pressing on a nerve. Was given pain killers and antibiotics, I'm telling you the sensation of someone pulling on your balls every ten seconds or so is best avoided

I think the evil side of me has just devised a Dark Ages style torture technique: Crush a guy's right (or left) bollock with a hammer blow, let him soak up the pain and slowly recover for a few hours... and then threaten to do the other one to repeat the whole process. Even Daniel Craig's James Bond would surely spill the beans.

Sometimes I hate myself. :(

I think the evil side of me has just devised a Dark Ages style torture technique: Crush a guy's right (or left) bollock with a hammer blow, let him soak up the pain and slowly recover for a few hours... and then threaten to do the other one to repeat the whole process. Even Daniel Craig's James Bond would surely spill the beans.

Sometimes I hate myself. :(

Sometimes I hate you too :lol: That's fucking evil!

Having one stood on by the heel end of a stiletto til it pops. Rinse in bleach and repeat.

Archived