Testicles

robosaintee

Funnily enough I had to get my passport and driving licence photos taken the day after I got the snip. Sitting on that wee hard stool gave me an expression that followed me around for ten years. Even the Customs Officer at Washington airport grimaced sympathetically.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you know that "testify" comes from testes, as the Romans would swear oaths while holding their knackers. I learned that off QI..

I was always amused as a kid when caught up in a big crowd coming out of Easter Road and crossing the infamous "Bridge of Doom" some unknowing punter would always catch his knackers on a bollard there.

:lol::lol: Or in my case, the antiques roadshow...

Phworr! That's really kinky. Still, I'd guess Steff and Lib sucking nuts beats the men who wear their glasses around their necks on little gold chains by a fair stretch.

8)

Here's the best advice that you will ever hear:

Never, under any circumstances, get the snip under local anaesthetic.

"Hello surgeon! Please cut my ball sack open and pull my spunk delivery tubes out through the hole and scalpel the fuckers while I'm wide awake. Thank you!"

Been there :D

I received a blow to the left testicle (and part of the cock) on Saturday at the football. I had to sit down in agony for a good 15 minutes. I couldn't even speak such was the misery. I iced the testicle later that night. It seems to be ok.

I was considering getting snipped, so I started reading about it, apparently 30% of men are left with PERMANENT testicular pain. I'm not a gambler...

One for the other thread:

Top tip: Save getting folk up the diff and a 30% chance of being in pain for life by sticking to the GILFs.

• 3 months later...

It's a strange feeling post dunt before the pain arrives where you hope it just caught the cock. Then the pain starts to build in your gut, then your throat and you just don't know when it'll stop.

As a rule, I always refused to spend time with anyone who thinks a 'boaby flick' is acceptable behaviour. cuntbaggery of the highest order.

100% True but I must say I'm doubled over laughing at your last paragraph :)

Archived