Testicles

robosaintee

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone find it sorer when something just "catches" them? A skight skiff if you would?

I had the slightest of bashes from my belt a couple of weeks ago and I was feeling it ache on and off for a couple of days!

Had me out of action for a good 5 mins at the time too.

When I was about 13 I used to attend the Boys Brigade. Thursday nights were always football night in the hall. There were a fair few twats attended in those days. I went for a piss at the break.and this other boy comes in, goes to the cubicle, locks the door and then decides to put two full rolls of toilet paper down and flush it. He then climbs up onto the cubicle partition and jumps off with a tearing sound happening as he did so. His shorts were ripped from cock to arse then we noticed so was his bawsack. He had ripped his sack open on a loose nail on the top of the cubicle. Then he statted greetin and blood was pooling in his shorts. Karma!

Can mind my wee brother had been in pain for a few days, struggling to walk after playing fitba. Thought it was maybe something to do with a groin injury or something along that lines. Was rudely awoken a night or two after to him in absolute agony shouting n screaming hus head off. Off to A&E we went. Turns out aine of his tubes had wrapped around his bollock very tightly causing the pain! Can remember them phoning the surgeon at 2.45am to come in and operate on him straight away! Awill never forget him coming tound and asking if he still had the full set! Walked like John Wayne for a fair few days afterwards! Still remember having tears in my eyes from laughing and imagining the pain!

I had surgery 2 weeks ago to remove cysts from my left bollock tubes. 5 months of constant agony ended by a quick 30 minute operation and one night in hospital. The relief is indescribable, I love the NHS.

Most men with problems like this have cysts not cancer, so keep checking lads and if you find anything, get it checked immediately.

Like ALL the human body they are something that should be considered as part of intelligent design. All of this is part of God's plan.

I never question the almighty

I hope you aren't serious. If you are, seek help immediately.

I had surgery 2 weeks ago to remove cysts from my left bollock tubes. 5 months of constant agony ended by a quick 30 minute operation and one night in hospital. The relief is indescribable, I love the NHS.

Most men with problems like this have cysts not cancer, so keep checking lads and if you find anything, get it checked immediately.

Listen to the man - nothing quite like fumbling with lads when Neighbours is on. :thumsup2:thumsup2

This,

I developed what I can only describe as like "toothache pain" travelling from my gonads to my kidneys a couple of years ago, I was worried sick & as stupid as it sounds, too worried to tell anybody, even my wife...

This pain gradually got worse untill I was in London with my old man for the Scotland v Brazil game, I came out the shower in our hotel room in absolute agony, I was in tears & could barely walk so had to man up & visit the docs as soon as I got home, turns out it was a bacterial infection in the pipes which simply required some anti-biotics, but as I had left it so long I needed a double course.

Anyone that tells you the snip isn't sore is a liar.

Not sore at the time due to the anaesthetic. Was lying there and there were fuckin pools of sweat in my palms. Getting into the car and driving home was complicated (did manage to stop at the shop for 2 bottles of cider though). It was the next 2 or 3days that were fuckin horrendous. Really stating painkillers, sitting with my balls on a bag of frozen peas. I always tell folk it's a piece of piss, purely in the knowledge that hell awaits them.

Archived