Testicles

robosaintee

Got hit in the balls by my father with a golf ball. Resulted in one of them going up, which also resulted in me needing surgery to get it back down. Still got the scar. Happened when I was 5/6.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in hospital when I was 15 with a twisted stomach problem. Guy in the next bed had a problem with his bollocks. Turned out he had been out on Guy Fawkes night, returned home and his dog was going tonto at the noise from the fireworks going off. Dog ran and jumped up at him knocking his baws straight up into him.

Poor lad had to wait three days for the operation to get them put back in their rightful place.

Appart from football shots and being kicked there more than once ive not had any serious issues with the hem haws. Though a few years back i got what can only be described as a cramping sensation in my right bollock. It was very sudden and intense, thankfully it didnt last long, but it was fucking horrible.

Though a few years back i got what can only be described as a cramping sensation in my right bollock. It was very sudden and intense, thankfully it didnt last long, but it was fucking horrible.

I know exactly what you mean :lol:

Here's the best advice that you will ever hear:

Never, under any circumstances, get the snip under local anaesthetic.

"Hello surgeon! Please cut my ball sack open and pull my spunk delivery tubes out through the hole and scalpel the fuckers while I'm wide awake. Thank you!"

Yep, this above all. Worth mentioning that the local anaesthesia is given by injection direct into the baws. :o

I had a cyst on my testicle when I was 17/18. Terrified me to be honest - convinced it was cancer. Anyway, in and out of hospital the same day, no bother. Had the op on Friday and back to work (as a door to door salesman) on the Monday.

I've been referred for the snip. In terms of motivation, first off I want no more kids. No "surprises" for me, thanks. Secondly, for years the wife has been doing odd things to her blood chemistry to prevent conception. The latest wheeze was "the implant" which has been a nightmare from day 1. Mood swings, weight piling on, arguments and teariness comeing far too easily since the day it went in, and she's gotten really quite unhappy in herself. It runs out in a year and we've been discussing what happens then. I decided to go for the snip, so she doesn't have to keep doing things to herself that often have bad side effects. No kids and a quieter life - that'll do me.

I hope it is pain free.

Oddly, she's the one that keeps saying stuff like "what of I die and you meet someone else?". Stuff I just have not thought about.

Archived