Peaky Blinders

beermonkey

I finished series 4 last week and it was the best series by absolute miles. It had a fairly cohesive plot and you could tell it was being written knowing they for sure had another series lined up. I was absolutely delighted with Adrien Brody got done in because I couldn't handle any more of his fucking awful accent. He's a great actor, but he was overdoing it so much he sounded like a fucking comedy sketch version of the god father.  

I still maintain that it's not as good as the hype suggests. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

She reckons there's only 2 episodes on the BBC iPlayer. 

What she reckons is not the rules. But it will probably start on Netflix when the last 2 episodes stop showing on iplayer, in a couple of weeks. It's been on Netflix US since December, if she can fiddle that.

The first episodes of season 4 were off iplayer before the season finished airing, or very shortly after. 
Also did it not take about 10 months for series 3 to be put on Netflix after shown on BBC?
Think Kodi is the best way forward on this occasion
Still waiting for the pic of the nice lady in his work. Disappointing

10 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Also did it not take about 10 months for series 3 to be put on Netflix after shown on BBC?
Think Kodi is the best way forward on this occasion
Still waiting for the pic of the nice lady in his work. Disappointing

Not sure. I was late into it and finished series 3 on Netflix as 4 was airing on the BBC. I had to get the first couple of episodes of 4 on Kodi before picking the rest up on iplayer

• 2 weeks later...