East Kilbride FC TV Match Highlights

EKFCTV

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great footage as always.

Condolences to Rab's family & R.I.P. Rab.

Stunning 3rd goal from City, though was bound to happen with EK chasing an equaliser, it's a shame they weren't that lax at the back when they played us!

Grimbo

Cheers.

Aye, their third goal was a cracker.

Well done EKFC coverage excellent.

Cheers!

East Kilbride FC vs University of Stirling FC highlights now online, enjoy.

Nice touch the lead out & minutes silence, much respect.

On the pitch though what's going on? Stirling aren't as strong as they used to be & certainly not as strong as us but you lot seemed over-awed or summat, yous wern't like that with us? Not sure the sending off was right & I guess most of the EKies didn't think so too, but you have to go by the refs decision whether you agree or not, it didn't upset the Uni apple cart, yous should have torn them a new arsehole, used yer subs wisely to keep up the momentum instead yous slacked off & allowed them the win. Great goal by your lad btw but too little too late. We won't let the Uni off lightly with 11 or men on the park!

What a spectacle Spartans vs Stirly Uni is going to be eh?

Grimbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest highlights now online feature East Kilbride FC vs Threave Rovers -

Great footage once again, although it's a bit galling having to watch the opening sequence again, the music's great it's just that goal yous scored against us, I keep trying to put it out of my head!

Grimbo

Great footage once again, although it's a bit galling having to watch the opening sequence again, the music's great it's just that goal yous scored against us, I keep trying to put it out of my head!

Grimbo

Haha, yes I can imagine its not the best of goals for a Spartans fan to see several times.

Cheers for the kind words mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Great play from the Kilbies a couple of real crackers of goals & a couple of lucky uns too but you have to be putting the ball in there for whatever way they go in.

Classic footage (just have to shut your eyes from 30 secs to 40 secs). :P

Grimbo

Great stuff. I am sure that we could find a ladder to perch the camera man on top of the stand tomorrow. The footage might be a bit shaky with all this wind around.

We are due to go up next week is there a fairly local pub next to the K park where we can go for a pre-match drink?

• 2 weeks later...

Who was the G8 boy who was so distraught that his compadre got sent off & threw himself to the floor (very roughly)?

I'm not gonna say how good the EK film package is anymore, we all can see the results every week (well home matches).

Grimbo

Archived