East Kilbride FC TV Match Highlights

EKFCTV

Was there any need to act like a twat ? Simple not yet would do.... Tbh not like you need to up load many highlights as you have 6 goals from the game.

But that's not how he does it. He shows genuine highlights with commentary, team lines, results and interviews. Pretty sure he doesn't want to dilute the quality just so you can try and grovel quicker in selkirks demise.

Love the bit about being a twat though. Very ironic based on your previous postings.....

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, the guy at ekfc tv has the resources and staff of sky sports and is able to turn around a highlights package with commentary professionally done in less than 60 hours.......

The fact that it's taken about ten days to get the city highlights up shows the magnitude of the job.

Unfortunately due to work commitments I was a little slow with the highlights from the Edinburgh City game. I covered the Selkirk game and the highlights will be online within 48hours. I will also be at Kpark tonight covering the "Ground Hoppers" match against Whitehill Welfare this evening. Those highlights will be online for the start of next week.

Unfortunately due to work commitments I was a little slow with the highlights from the Edinburgh City game. I covered the Selkirk game and the highlights will be online within 48hours. I will also be at Kpark tonight covering the "Ground Hoppers" match against Whitehill Welfare this evening. Those highlights will be online for the start of next week.

Mate, no need to explain yourself. Anyone with an appreciation of what you're doing coupled with holding down a (presumably) full time job knows how good a job you're doing. Top work.

Aye, the guy at ekfc tv has the resources and staff of sky sports and is able to turn around a highlights package with commentary professionally done in less than 60 hours.......

The fact that it's taken about ten days to get the city highlights up shows the magnitude of the job.

Looks like 60 hours was long enough. Very professional from Ekfc TV. ...

The EKFC TV lad is a genius. ...turned around in less than 48hours. this time. Hats off to you sir! !!

The EKFC TV lad is a genius. ...turned around in less than 48hours. this time. Hats off to you sir! !!

The highlights were actually available from 6pm on Saturday evening. I had to leave my mac on as it was uploading to youtube as I left the house to go to my work. So the 100ish people who are subscribed on youtube had the benefit of watching it first before I got the chance to promote it this morning.

Cheers mate, all feedback is appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Archived