Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to know everyone else was having just as many problems. I couldn't get past the first mission, stuck on "Creating Session". The howling and wailing from some people online is ridiculous though, but probably expected from some of the zoomers that will post.

Cloud services are unavailable for me so there's no point doing anything major, since it won't be saved, and I can't even start the mission.

We should leave it for a few days to let Rockstar iron them out.

I had an hour or so on it yesterday, and I'm fairly impressed. Not blown away yet mind. I did all the missions you have to do, and then got involved in a few jobs with other players. Won two team last man standing matches, then placed in a few races. Bike races, either kind, are brutal - there's always a turn that most people in the race seemed to pile up on. I'm dreadful on bikes as well.

The autoshop guy gave me a mission too and I tried to invite some people in the game into it. None joined, so I went on ahead myself thinking "How hard can it be to steal a car?". Got to the car, then loads of people burst out in cars with guns. Barely got out of there alive, but managed it. Can see why they wanted more than one person doing it.

One thing that was good/annoying though was you being able to hear everyone else's mic. Fair enough if you're in a gang or on with friends, it would be useful, but can you turn off just hearing random mic stuff? I was just wandering around and heard some guy presumably holding up a store "Open the register...open the register...open the register...OPEN THE FUCKING REGISTER". At least I hope that's what he was doing...

One thing that was good/annoying though was you being able to hear everyone else's mic. Fair enough if you're in a gang or on with friends, it would be useful, but can you turn off just hearing random mic stuff? I was just wandering around and heard some guy presumably holding up a store "Open the register...open the register...open the register...OPEN THE FUCKING REGISTER". At least I hope that's what he was doing...

Press the back button and you can change the mic settings.

Good - cheers for that. Will do that next time I'm on. Also, do you get placed automatically on servers where your gang are on, or do you need to transfer once you get connected to whatever random one you have?

On the initial join menu I think you can choose to go in with your crew.

I also had quite a good time playing this last night. Only had 40 minutes and barely scratched the surface. Not exactly moist with excitment, but saw and played enough to make me think it definitely has potential.

Archived