Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My copy is verging on unplayable with graphical issues, texture pop-in etc, but I'm hoping there will be improvement after the online update. Will do my best to take part in gang activities but really just have to see how it plays. Fucking gutted like

My copy is verging on unplayable with graphical issues, texture pop-in etc, but I'm hoping there will be improvement after the online update. Will do my best to take part in gang activities but really just have to see how it plays. Fucking gutted like

Did you install both disks? Only the install disk has to be installed.

I'll be online all tomorrow, tho I'll be playing with my mates and our crew.

I've got the play disc on a USB at the moment. It's maybe fractionally better than running the play disc from the DVD but it is still horrendous. It's a testament to how good the game is that I'm persevering with it TBH. I can't drive for more than 5 seconds without the game stuttering and textures and buildings randmomly popping in and out. Sometimes the road doesn't even load and I'm driving on white space. So disappointing, probs going to end up shelling for PC version or waiting for next gen version tbh.

I've got the play disc on a USB at the moment. It's maybe fractionally better than running the play disc from the DVD but it is still horrendous. It's a testament to how good the game is that I'm persevering with it TBH. I can't drive for more than 5 seconds without the game stuttering and textures and buildings randmomly popping in and out. Sometimes the road doesn't even load and I'm driving on white space. So disappointing, probs going to end up shelling for PC version or waiting for next gen version tbh.

Your only to install the install disk, and run it from the play disc mate, otherwise the game has lots of graphical problems

Then either your Xbox or your hard drive are fucked, you shouldn't need to install the play disc for any reason.

I only installed my play disc after the installation disc as my console has scratched a few of my discs in the past and I'm not taking any chances. Suffered no problems so far except the usual graphic glitch (Trevor's lower torso disappearing whilst wearing a suit for 5 seconds being the worst so far, worst but minor at best)

I only installed my play disc after the installation disc as my console has scratched a few of my discs in the past and I'm not taking any chances. Suffered no problems so far except the usual graphic glitch (Trevor's lower torso disappearing whilst wearing a suit for 5 seconds being the worst so far, worst but minor at best)

They did come out and say 'do not install the play disk, it will f**k up the game'. Should be no complaints for the game fucking up after being told...

Then either your Xbox or your hard drive are fucked, you shouldn't need to install the play disc for any reason.

Thousands of people having the same problem across varying ages and styles of Xbox. Hopeful it's patchable, if not I'll probs trade it in for fifa and hold off for PC/next gen release

Archived