Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My GT is RMoore1874 btw. A few of you already have me.

I'm not getting this till the 31st though so chances are I'll have no fcking idea what I'm doing when i head online :lol:

You just keep edgy in that case!

:lol:

I'll try and join tonight - gamer tag is Chops Bain.

Anyone else having real problems signing in to the social club?

Aye it appears to be intermittently fucked due to pretty much the entire Western world descending on it at once.

Btw, if anyone wants to add me, batter in, it's barbourkillie75. Tried to add you Turbodee, but your list is full, you popular b*****d!

I think I've added myself to the P&B crew. Still can't take Snapmatic photos without it crashing/freezing every two or three times - and they never upload. Shame, as I had a great selfie of me (as Franklin) looking like Chris from The Wire trying to befriend a loner at a coffee shop, with a moon looking like the Death Star in the background. Right poetic I thought.

Aye it appears to be intermittently fucked due to pretty much the entire Western world descending on it at once.

Btw, if anyone wants to add me, batter in, it's barbourkillie75.  Tried to add you Turbodee, but your list is full, you popular b*****d!

I didn't realise there was a limit, I've just been adding everyone from here. Sure I've only got about ten people. :P

38 members! isn't that a bit excessive? A split into two maybe? Obviously we wont know till it comes out.

Doesnt really make a difference how many people are in the gang, a game can only fit 16 people so thats the most you can have at one time. If the first fills up then it'll be split in 2 anyway

Only thing I'd ask about the hierarchy is was there a group vote on who was promoted?

Nope. Did favours for people I know. :D

Once the online kicks off and we see how everyone performs then we will decide what roles everyone is suited too.

This hierarchy is nowhere near final.

When they say it's 16 players maximum, does that mean just the 16 in one Los Santos alone, or does it depend on the game mode? I haven't read too much about online yet.

EDIT: Read a bit more, so think I'm closer to understanding. It just look impossibly epic - I really really hope it doesn't fall on its arse. I also imagine that the first few days of online play are just going to be sheer unmitigated chaos...so great fun in other words.

When they say it's 16 players maximum, does that mean just the 16 in one Los Santos alone, or does it depend on the game mode? I haven't read too much about online yet.

EDIT: Read a bit more, so think I'm closer to understanding. It just look impossibly epic - I really really hope it doesn't fall on its arse. I also imagine that the first few days of online play are just going to be sheer unmitigated chaos...so great fun in other words.

I cant wait, I've been more excited for online than the single player since it was announced.

Archived