Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

Had a crew member and his non crew mate trying to bully me today. I drove to him gleefully on seeing him on map and pulled up, honked my horn for him to get in then he killed me. Waiting for me outside the mod shop and shotgunned me while I was unable to defend myself. Refused a square go twice. Think in the end I killed him and his mate more than he killed me, but this has been duly noted.

Happened to me aswell first day i got online, wonder if it was the same p***k...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's getting a bit annoying not being able to join crew members, it just constantly shows up as no one being online but if you look at the gamer card they are playing the game.

Did have a rare moment of "friendship" with a random. He jumped my car so I thought bugger it il rob a store and see how this goes. To my surprise he waited patiently and secured our getaway, he then pulled up and robbed another store and I drove us into the distance like a modern day bonnie and clyde. We then parted ways with not a bullet exchanged.

It's getting a bit annoying not being able to join crew members, it just constantly shows up as no one being online but if you look at the gamer card they are playing the game.

Did have a rare moment of "friendship" with a random. He jumped my car so I thought bugger it il rob a store and see how this goes. To my surprise he waited patiently and secured our getaway, he then pulled up and robbed another store and I drove us into the distance like a modern day bonnie and clyde. We then parted ways with not a bullet exchanged.

If you are a good guy you tend to get lumped into servers with other good guys.

If you are a good guy you tend to get lumped into servers with other good guys.

I've only killed two randoms I think, 1 who tried to shoot me and 1 who I ran over by accident. So on the whole I'd say im definitely a model citizen.

I haven't killed anyone and typically keep things on passive. However today a guy pulled up next to me and beeped his horn. Jumped in fot the ride. After a bit got bored so jumped out. Next thing the c**t reverses over me me. Delightful.

Me and GingerSaint were causing havoc earlier quite fun. He won when we started ramming our helicopters into each other. I also accidentally pistol whipped him when we were killing the police after gunning down some random bloke and stealing his hiding spot. Good fun! :lol:

Griever will invite you, GS. He's got some well pages missions. ;)

Griever's the only one on here I've spoke to, he's a good lad.

Helped me and a mate defeat the final boss in Borderlands 2...

Archived