Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the middle of a police chase when a few folk invited me. Went to accept once I lost the cops but it was no longer there. I then tried to join a crew members game but they were in a mission and when the lobby closed, I got dropped in a random session without said member. We need to get a lot of people online at the same time and create a Crew Session.

It's still timing me out when I try and join crew sessions. As I said before, I don't particularly want to join the Rockstar bashing, but what made them think it was OK to release a product that was clearly nowhere near ready?

I'd be happy if they actually pulled online just now, now that people have been on it, ironed out all the problems and then released it again when it was actually fixed and ready.

Had a crew member and his non crew mate trying to bully me today. I drove to him gleefully on seeing him on map and pulled up, honked my horn for him to get in then he killed me. Waiting for me outside the mod shop and shotgunned me while I was unable to defend myself. Refused a square go twice. Think in the end I killed him and his mate more than he killed me, but this has been duly noted.

Had a crew member and his non crew mate trying to bully me today. I drove to him gleefully on seeing him on map and pulled up, honked my horn for him to get in then he killed me. Waiting for me outside the mod shop and shotgunned me while I was unable to defend myself. Refused a square go twice. Think in the end I killed him and his mate more than he killed me, but this has been duly noted.

Who was the crew member?

Any idea how to make it into the same server? Invites and moving don't seem to work. UnitarySauce72 is the tag if that helps

Also saying there's no crew members online when you look at everyone in the crew. 'Sake rockstar

Archived