Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

I've not really played either console I have. I've been close to putting on GTA a few times, but just can't really be bothered. It gets really boring really quickly when people aren't on, and the times I managed to get on, no-one else was. I'll probably come back when the heists finally rear their head, if they ever do.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was on last night and actually had a good couple of races. On a couple of occasions, Gareth and Crackshot were spectating, but the session hung between races both times and I had to restart.

May go on again over the weekend, it looks like there's a few decent community created tracks on there now.

I was on last night and actually had a good couple of races. On a couple of occasions, Gareth and Crackshot were spectating, but the session hung between races both times and I had to restart.

May go on again over the weekend, it looks like there's a few decent community created tracks on there now.

My Xbox froze three times in a row last night so I chucked it, the game is incredibly buggy.

• 2 weeks later...
Race Options

Players now have the option to turn on "Non-Contact," which allows them to play standard races with collisions disabled between other player's vehicles, as well as players appearing semi-transparent. However, the player will still be able to collide with buildings and NPC traffic.

Now that is interesting...I mean, I doubt it'll be turned on in most races, as people delight in taking you out, but good to have the option.

• 1 month later...

Just been on for the first time in ages. Stalking some Londoner and a Swede who were both mic'd up. Felt awesome picking on the weak, even when he was out of ammo I was knifing or sniping!

Kinda miss it now I've made the jump to PS4.

Miss you guys.

:(

Archived