Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

I barged Rob a couple of times since he was going out to get me, sorry if I hit anyone else in the process!

Enjoyed your maps Confidemus, the only thing I would say is maybe to not use SUVs on that Avalanche race as you're humped if you respawn on a steep part of the hill before the descent. Good fun though.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monaco Grand Prix.... Three times I got rammed in the back at the same point, each time after going to to the lead... Right into barriers, to drop to 3rd or 4th. So got to the point I was taking no more shit!

Apologies to McIntyre for wiping you out, but rage took over.

Bryan you cock! Every single corner you're trying to barge me! :(

The guy in the pink car earlier on was getting on my tits, purposely barging people is not cool, kid. :P

Aye sorry, it started off accidental, but I started getting pissed of with getting barged myself.... Some of those races tonight were tight as f**k. Not only us all close together, but not much room to manoeuvre. Couldn't help but clip folk whilst trying your best not to hit lam posts, walls etc.

Aye sorry, it started off accidental, but I started getting pissed of with getting barged myself.... Some of those races tonight were tight as f**k. Not only us all close together, but not much room to manoeuvre. Couldn't help but clip folk whilst trying your best not to hit lam posts, walls etc.

I'm joking mate, I done it a few times myself, it's impossible not to at points.

Good games tonight, more of the same tomorrow night! :D

Archived