Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

To be fair, that airport race was a complete write-off. You smashed me into a car park wall and knocked me from 1st to 5th!

It's just annoying cos he's clearly superior to every single one of us! On the rare occasion I beat him in a race, I can generally be found nursing a wee semi!!

There's a brilliant race on there where you start at the top of Mount Chilad, and it's the first one down to the bottom. There's no checkpoints on the way down, it's just a free for all. There's a wee race bit at the end to get to the finish line, but most of it is utter carnage.

Dave. You're a cock. Twice. Lol.

Cheers Steedman. That was some good teamwork against Lazlo there. Only three of us in the entire map! Some right comedy moments in there.

I suppose the "I felt threatened" excuse isn't going to work?

Streamie.... Did you make that barbourkillie? Inside knowledge and all that? Mental.

4 way jump... Cannae believe I got past Enzo on that last corner because of a lamp post.

the worst possible place to crash into a lamp post I have ever found (so far). Many more first place taking lampposts to be found!

Actually when I think about it, the real reason for losing 4 way madness is barbour being so far behind that we had a head on collision before the lamppost! Lol. Highlight of the night was driving flat out at barbour or steedman in the hills and launching myself right over the top and into the valley! Some good quality "destruction derby" again until the river took all of our cars..

I suppose the "I felt threatened" excuse isn't going to work?

Here was me doing my best to get us to safety when somebody put a bounty on Steedman, sitting at the top of the highest building, waiting for the imminent air attack that always comes... then you start taking selfies, we join in with a few poses, and then you turn round and blast us both with the shotgun before leaving!

I must admit, every night i'm on with you, I'm waiting for it. But as the night goes on, the guard drops after all the mentalist nonsense on the go, and then BANG!

Have to say though, last nights freemode bit after the races was superb! You all blasting f**k out of each other on the bridge as I sniped from a nearby rooftop. Then then the usual "twat in a tank" turns up just as you all joined me on the roof. Turned out we were too high up for him to target us! One of the highlights that, three of us standing on the edge giving the finger to the tank w**k!

Then we had the getaway once the tank left.... 4 of us in the car trying to get away from the cops, made it to the airport and into the jet. 4 of us landing planes & helicopters there, just as a few other randoms appeared, as well as an accidental Gang Attack and the police turned up again! Went our four different ways to get away, Dave took to the air, and I jumped on a train whilst getting chased. Enzo and Steedman turned up on dirt bikes to pick me up.... in the mean time Dave seems planted right in the centre of the city, not moving. Finally got down there to realise he was stuck at the top of the highest building (never saw your message on here until later!), so drove to the hopital to grab a chopper to get the four of us up there..... never quite worked! lol

Then me and Steedman had our hour+ long shoot out with Lazlo! In the end he was hiding in a mid level on the construction site, about 6 or 7 floors up. I noticed his gunfire as he was shooting at you flying about. Parachuted in to take him out, but he got a lucky strike with a grenade. Then the silly b*****d decided to parachute out, just as I came around the corner after respawning. BANG! 12v6 in my favour, time for bed!

Streamie.... Did you make that barbourkillie? Inside knowledge and all that? Mental.

4 way jump... Cannae believe I got past Enzo on that last corner because of a lamp post.

Aye that's one of mine, and the first time I've actually raced it. Cheers for the thumbs down, friggers!!

Aye that's one of mine, and the first time I've actually raced it. Cheers for the thumbs down, friggers!!

Straight away, when I noticed you were on a dirt bike and we were all in motors, that it was only gonna go one way. Will need to try it again with everybody on bikes.

By the way fukko, cheers for the nudge as I was passing you on the home straight in that Dirt Bike race that ended down at the canal..... for second last place as well. :lol:

When we went back to freemode, i noticed you had a bounty on you, so plugged you for a bit of pay back. lol

The thumbs down from me were fully deserved due to my car being either spinning through the air or rolling over the ground! :angry: Would be decent with a bike though I think. I wondered if it was one of yours after seeing the ramp finish!

After running around aimlessly for about 20 minutes and trying to dodge the tank i finally found the stairs that led up to that roof. Only to find that all 3 of you had jumped off when i reached the top.

LOL!

Actually, think we got killed and respawned at the bottom.... we were up at 4 stars for ages, shot down about 6 police helicopters, countless coppers at the top of the stairs etc etc. We got wasted in the end!

Straight away, when I noticed you were on a dirt bike and we were all in motors, that it was only gonna go one way. Will need to try it again with everybody on bikes.

By the way fukko, cheers for the nudge as I was passing you on the home straight in that Dirt Bike race that ended down at the canal..... for second last place as well. :lol:

When we went back to freemode, i noticed you had a bounty on you, so plugged you for a bit of pay back. lol

The thumbs down from me were fully deserved due to my car being either spinning through the air or rolling over the ground! :angry: Would be decent with a bike though I think. I wondered if it was one of yours after seeing the ramp finish!

Aye, sorry about the nudge Bryan, you know how fair you and I usually are when racing, but I had just recorded a DNF in the previous race and couldn't bear the embarrassment again!! :lol: I don't mind any crewmember popping a cap in me when I have a bounty. I'd rather the cash when to a P&Ber, tbh.

And yep, I am rather partial to a ramp finish, although there is a race I created where there's a ramp at the start off a multi storey car park. Multi-Story, I think it's called, iirc.

Archived