Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

Lol. True.

Me and barbourkillie spent about an hour on the mission with the sniper position on the rooftop and stealing the chopper.

When we finally did it it seemed so much easier!

By the way Dave, that first kill was meant but the second one was pure accident. Sorry.

Aye that was good fun when we eventually did it! So when we all doing this John O Groats to Lands End north to south race?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye that was good fun when we eventually did it!

Aye, after about 5 or 6 attempts, I realised we HAD to get rid of that chopper before we got to Lester's hide out. Good idea with you getting away in the car too, the chopper didn't know which way to go! Really enjoyed that mission, need more like that.

Aye that was good fun when we eventually did it! So when we all doing this John O Groats to Lands End north to south race?

Aye do it tonight if theres a fair few folks on, if not then tomorrow could be fine for me too

I'll be on around 10 tonight.

I'll be honest, I'm choking for a north to south race. Can it be done with the race editor or will it have to be just all of us gathering at the top and haring down to the bottom?

I'll be on around 10 tonight.

I'll be honest, I'm choking for a north to south race. Can it be done with the race editor or will it have to be just all of us gathering at the top and haring down to the bottom?

You could do it in race editor but i think it'll be better in freemode since you cant use the airport in the editor -_- chilliad to airport might be even better

17 minutes. 17 bloody minutes to complete the full circuit.

But we now have a near enough 13 mile circuit around San Andreas. Starts in the north,down to the airport exterior,then to the docks,then dash back north. Bit of orienteering needed to complete the middle.

17 minutes. 17 bloody minutes to complete the full circuit.

But we now have a near enough 13 mile circuit around San Andreas. Starts in the north,down to the airport exterior,then to the docks,then dash back north. Bit of orienteering needed to complete the middle.

Right, gees a shot

You could do it in race editor but i think it'll be better in freemode since you cant use the airport in the editor -_- chilliad to airport might be even better

Just did a North to South and back again race with a couple of crew members! 16 minutes of fun that was!

I went in the race editor and created the "P&B Derby" around the race track just north of Los Santos. but the c**t wouldn't let me publish the race..

Archived