Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun times lads, was gonna see if one of you could pilot the titan so I could to flips out the back with my motorbike but all hell broke loose before I could :lol:

I'll be on again wedsday for some actual games

Also I felt super guilty at the start for claiming that bounty, I only realised after I'd done it that you might be going for the achievement so apologies if thats what happened

Great wee session tonight. Shame we lost barbourkillie early on. Martha, tried to add you a few times, but kept coming up saying you'd been bad! Lol

I accidentally blew up grieves car during the mission for the flat screen tv van. Sorry dude.

You fair got your revenge later though. During that whole freemode session I think I only bumped into Stew once, and he shot me. Lol

Great wee session tonight. Shame we lost barbourkillie early on. Martha, tried to add you a few times, but kept coming up saying you'd been bad! Lol

I accidentally blew up grieves car during the mission for the flat screen tv van. Sorry dude.

You fair got your revenge later though. During that whole freemode session I think I only bumped into Stew once, and he shot me. Lol

Brilliant laugh mate, that last grenade toss was beautiful

Sorry I had to jack it, but it was midnight, and I'm up early.

Be good if some crew members could come on earlier...

1 week till I get my internet back. Hope you guys are all still about. I tend to be on 8pm - 11pm

Aye, most of us are still on with a few new additions as well. Be good to have you back.

1 week till I get my internet back. Hope you guys are all still about. I tend to be on 8pm - 11pm

I plan to be playing this til at least the 25th! Great fun when you get a few of you on, to the point that when you get online and there's no crew available you actually consider switching off.

I plan to be playing this til at least the 25th! Great fun when you get a few of you on, to the point that when you get online and there's no crew available you actually consider switching off.

Don't tell me you're going next gen at Christmas! You're one of the regular lads!

I'm the same, btw, to the extent that, when I switch my X Box on now, I have a look at my friends list, and if no one's playing GTA online, I don't really have the urge to play it.

Don't tell me you're going next gen at Christmas! You're one of the regular lads!

Na mate, not ready for that yet.

Just know that I'll be getting a couple of new games (waiting to get my hands on Batman and Assassins Creed 4).

Saying that though, I'm not normally an online gamer, usually get bored of it early on. This however, has me totally hooked.

Archived