Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

Anyone fancy an attack on the military base? Me and a friend just got in by using a military jumbo jet from the International Airport without gaining any stars but I messed up the landing and killed us both.

Oh shit really? I tried that but instead of landing it I forced everyone to bail out and chute in :P

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man, I thought the two of you would have given up watching!  My heart sank when I delivered the first SUV, then realised I'd to go back and get the other!

Eventually got disconnected again after a few good missions.  Anyone else on tonight?

It was a good showing by you. If i hadn't been such a tit and checked for enemies before jumping into the second suv I think i would've made it.

Also apologies for being a total idiot and driving us really far away from where we were supposed to be going:lol:. I thought it initially meant steal any SUV, then it wasn't clear that the targets on the map were through the tunnel.

Man, some of the P&B crew don't half come on late!! Had a few good races with McIntyre, the highlight of which being the compact figure of 8 downtown track, which was all going well till he fucked me over on the straight!

:lol:

Man, some of the P&B crew don't half come on late!! Had a few good races with McIntyre, the highlight of which being the compact figure of 8 downtown track, which was all going well till he fucked me over on the straight!

:lol:

Apologies man. Yeah we done a good few races, I was on with my mate when you came over and blasted both of us! Me and RETICX were in a lobby as well, kept killing me with they sticky-bombs. :(

What's the deal with crate drops? Three times now I've fucked about waiting for them to arrive, but nothing. End up rushing there, defending the area, then realise half an hour later that f**k all was happening!!!

I've collected one when it dropped on the beach. Me and another guy arrived at the same time, and I managed to fight him off, as well as fighting off what had turned into a gang attack right next to the crate. However, when you've got no vehicle, battles on the beach tend to degenerate into death after death. Thankfully, someone - I'm not sure who, but it was someone on here - swooped in in a helicopter and flew me to safety. Beautiful.

A dark day indeed.... Twenty past 10 on an Monday night, and NO crew members on!

I'll be on in a wee bit if theres a few of you guys on, just grinding this shitty minecraft achievement...

Archived