Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

Aye, what a bunch of moaning wee b*****ds they were.

I kinda like it when you get wee demanding English teenagers shouting what they want over their mics, as I tend to give them the exact opposite of what they want.

Well done for sticking to your guns man!

Ah, the benefits of not having the mic plugged in..... ever.

Good racing sessions last night. I seemed to either be 3rd or last in each one! That new one down at the pier is a bit fucked up.

I left to see if I could see out that bounty that Scotty_T (Beanie) placed on my head a few days back. Was doing quite well with it, lasted about half an hour (think you need to see out 48 mins), wiped out a two player helicopter, then some wee fanny who had been racing with us managed to get me as I was reloading and then stole my car!

Need to get another massive freemode session on the go soon.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, what a bunch of moaning wee b*****ds they were.

I kinda like it when you get wee demanding English teenagers shouting what they want over their mics, as I tend to give them the exact opposite of what they want.

Well done for sticking to your guns man!

Haha, I really had no idea what was going on - feel a bit miffed now! Not that it would have made any difference, perhaps would have made me more inclined to annoy them. If I see any of them again (unlikely as it is), they're getting the bikes, and not the motor variety...

Haha, I really had no idea what was going on - feel a bit miffed now! Not that it would have made any difference, perhaps would have made me more inclined to annoy them. If I see any of them again (unlikely as it is), they're getting the bikes, and not the motor variety...

Aye they were basically just whinging about your class selection, hence why I messaged you.

I proceeded to dedicate the next race to trying to take them out at every opportunity. Good times.

I'll have a shot at one tonight, i'm alright with yon photishop

That would be nice. I tried my hand at the PnB logo but it wasn't really working so I started drawing a spunking cock.

I'll be on for a sesh later, about 10.

Sorted, wont let me make it the active logo but it's in there if you want it

Fucking yaldy my man!!! I'm sure it infringes several copyrights, but f**k it, lets use it.

Incidentally, who's up for some mic-based chat? I got a headset from the wife's nephew, so I'm up for some GTA jibba jabba....

Archived