Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLayed a fair bit last night. Couple of times there was a crew member on and I jumped in their session. First time was someone McDade I think, tracked him down on the minimap, executed a passerby and her boyfriend, killed a couple of polis using McDade's car as cover, leapt into the passenger seat, murderedm another 2 police, realised McDade was AFK and got killed in the car by a chopper.

Defo has potential to be great once we can all get on. Guess we just need to wait till the servers are sorted properly though.

PLayed a fair bit last night. Couple of times there was a crew member on and I jumped in their session. First time was someone McDade I think, tracked him down on the minimap, executed a passerby and her boyfriend, killed a couple of polis using McDade's car as cover, leapt into the passenger seat, murderedm another 2 police, realised McDade was AFK and got killed in the car by a chopper.

:lol:

That would be me.

I should get on tomorrow for most of the day early on with the wife being out and Thistle not playing until Monday.  Anyone going to be on from around 10 onwards?  

I should be.

Archived