I Am Zlatan

Mr. Brightside

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of my best friends was scottish champion at tae kwon do actually, its not about hurting or getting hurt at all, no martial art is. messi and ronaldo are much much 'harder' players than ibra will ever be, neither avoid challenges and confrontations incase they get hurt, both get hammered all the time and get back up keep on going. Ive read your posts before you're a bit of a moron this doesnt surprise me at all. messi is a great example btw, he is so much 'harder' than ibra its not real, hardness is much more in the head than the body, thats the point, ibra has the mind of a woman, messi is a warrior.

Fucking hell, hes knocked it up a gear with this effort :lol:

Watching him ragdoll John Terry in an England - Sweden game a while back was hilarious. Don't think it was the 4-2 friendly game where he scored *that* goal (I think Sweden actually lost the match I'm thinking about? Might have been a draw but I've got 2-1 to England in my head...) but he was fantastic throughout.

I think it was during the Euros that Ibra gave Terry a good five yard head start before sprinting past him and effortlessly knocking him off the ball.

And that was before his wonderful goal against France.

I think it was during the Euros that Ibra gave Terry a good five yard head start before sprinting past him and effortlessly knocking him off the ball.

He was pretty poor in the first couple of games at the Euros, albeit with very little service. I'm not really a fan of Zlatan but he's an unbelievable player. I used to love watching this goal-

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgqsaDnsEq8

You'd think Big John would just bully him out of it.

It worked for those big bad Italian defenders when Zlatan's team finished first 6 times in 7 attempts.

Big Ibra is one of the best players I have ever seen! In every team he has been the focal point (apart from barca) and has been successful every year. The guy is a winner. I have never seen him bullied by anyone on the pitch. Good guy too as it happens!

He was pretty poor in the first couple of games at the Euros, albeit with very little service. I'm not really a fan of Zlatan but he's an unbelievable player. I used to love watching this goal-

I hadn't seen that goal before, ridiculous. He certainly never shat out of the challenge at the start, looked to me like the defender absolutely kacked his pants at the site of Ibra going towards him though.

Nonsense, he was brilliant against England and took the free kick for the first goal.

Oh, and, from BBC:

Sweden were carrying few attacking threats, although the ease with which Zlatan Ibrahimovic brushed Parker off the ball and then won a straight race with a ponderous-looking John Terry were causes for concern.

And he scored in the other fucking group game! Swedens only goal.

So even when he is "playing poorly" he is in fact taking the free kick that led to the goal in one game, and scoring the only goal for his side in the other...

Nonsense, he was brilliant against England and took the free kick for the first goal.

Oh, and, from BBC:

So even when he is "playing poorly" he is in fact taking the free kick that led to the goal in one game, and scoring the only goal for his side in the other...

I can remember quite clearly that the consensus from here was that he had a really good tournament in 2012.

Oh, and, from BBC:

Maybe my memory is deceiving me but I remember him being poor against both Ukraine and England, his goal v France was brilliant. Also the free kick you referred to hit the wall before his sclaffed volley found Melberg. I'm not doubting his brilliance, I just wasn't impressed by him in either of the 1st 2 games

again you dont seem intelligent enough to understand football isnt boxing, he is a top player, its also a team game btw, he's just a coward too

No that would be you, blabbering on about whether he's hard or not.

He's won the league practically every year he's been playing and is one of the best players in the world. I'd say he's handling the physical side of the game alright.

Maybe all those major title winning clubs should have brought in Akinfenwa instead.

Maybe my memory is deceiving me but I remember him being poor against both Ukraine and England, his goal v France was brilliant. Also the free kick you referred to hit the wall before his sclaffed volley found Melberg. I'm not doubting his brilliance, I just wasn't impressed by him in either of the 1st 2 games

Your memory is most definitely deceiving you, he had a brilliant game against England - you could tell the media were absolutely dying for him to have a shocker - and set up the first goal. In the other game he scored his sides only goal. And yet he gets criticised! It's utterly bizarre. Are you sure you're not mistaking him for someone else? He had, by every conceivable standard, an excellent Euro 2012 and was his sides best player in every single one of their games...

Archived