I Am Zlatan

Mr. Brightside

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

read a few excerpts, what strikes me is he talks like such a hardman, but when you watch him play he's a big woman who wont challenge for a header or put his weight about and is easily dominated physically by most defenders. all mouth.

tumblr_mcm5xelNHt1r0uepho1_400.gif

Best player at every club he's been at and league he's played in (bar Barcelona) and has 'physically dominated' just about every defender he's ever played against.

yeah except he hasnt, he is 6 foot 5 and becomes 5 foot 6 when challenging for a header, doesnt like getting kicked, is a big kiff of a woman who clearly thinks he's some sort of hardman. I didnt say anything about how good a player he was btw, thats completely seperate. he would be a much better one though if he wasnt so afraid of getting hurt.

he is a hider when it gets tough as well, thats the sort of character he is, all defenders have to do is a show a wee bit of aggression he wont even challenge for headers after that will always be conveniently arriving just too late. this was most evident in both legs against inter for barca, he is a bottle merchant.

yeah except he hasnt, he is 6 foot 5 and becomes 5 foot 6 when challenging for a header, doesnt like getting kicked, is a big kiff of a woman who clearly thinks he's some sort of hardman. I didnt say anything about how good a player he was btw, thats completely seperate. he would be a much better one though if he wasnt so afraid of getting hurt.

he is a hider when it gets tough as well, thats the sort of character he is, all defenders have to do is a show a wee bit of aggression he wont even challenge for headers after that will always be conveniently arriving just too late. this was most evident in both legs against inter for barca, he is a bottle merchant.

Even Arrigo Sacchi, an observer of his best form in Serie A, was forthright in his comments, saying: "Ibrahimovic is strong against the weak and weak against the formidable."

:lol:

Why hasn't every defender he's ever played against 'shown a bit of aggression' then? Why's it only for headers they do it and not tackles? Surely he'd have been reduced to a whimpering, spluttering mess incapable of even passing a football, as opposed to the best player in every league he's played in (bar La Liga)?

Am I beginning an argument with a PB alias here, btw (by the way)?

they have, theres a bit more to football than that. I get tired of arguing with people who know extremely little about the game on football forums tbh. listen to a commentator next time he plays, its one of the most commonly said things about him, something like despite his physique he tends to shy away from the physical side of the game, thats cause he's a big woman who is afraid of getting hurt. the rest of your post is just drivel.

read a few excerpts, what strikes me is he talks like such a hardman, but when you watch him play he's a big woman who wont challenge for a header or put his weight about and is easily dominated physically by most defenders. all mouth.

I know you are trolling.

But what a load of fucking shite :lol:

Archived