Assange Arrested

AberdeenBud

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do not have any real opinion on Assange but how can someone be arrested while travelling under diplomatic plates?

Are our police force flaunting the rules?

Presumably there are some limits as to where his diplomatic immunity extended. He was perhaps arrested on exiting the vehicle and entering the private clinic?

The UK Government really are USA's bitch. We've spent over £3M of taxpayers money guarding the Ecuadorian embassy for over a year. Absolute joke.

They are in a difficult position though.

As much respect as I have for JA for his wikileaks work, he is an alleged sex offender with a warrant out for his arrest.

They are in a difficult position though.

As much respect as I have for JA for his wikileaks work, he is an alleged sex offender with a warrant out for his arrest.

I just find it all a bit convenient. I'm not saying he's definitely innocent but it seems a bit too manufactured to me.

Anyway, should the police really be spending 3 million quid of our money on this?

there is nothing on the guardian website and one tweet hours ago about this.

good to see you are two steps ahead of the MSM and 99.9999999999999999% of internet users. very impressive.

I didn't write the article. And it claims to be by Phillip Dorling one of JA's 'trusted' Aussie hacks.

But as I said could well be a hoax

Anyway, should the police really be spending 3 million quid of our money on this?

They're not though are they? It's just wages that would have been paid out anyway to police who would be more usually sitting around picking their arses or smacking students and gypsies with bloody big truncheons.

They're not though are they? It's just wages that would have been paid out anyway to police who would be more usually sitting around picking their arses or smacking students and gypsies with bloody big truncheons.

Mr NewBornBairn. I doff my cap at your logic.

I didn't write the article. And it claims to be by Phillip Dorling one of JA's 'trusted' Aussie hacks.

But as I said could well be a hoax

maybe in the future when you are breaking a big news story to the P&B masses take two seconds to check twitter and see if it's actually true.

That's my point. Should we not be utilising the police force in the best way possible rather than pissing millions up the wall on this joke of a situation?

maybe in the future when you are breaking a big news story to the P&B masses take two seconds to check twitter and see if it's actually true.

Aye, because twitter is the font of all truth and knowledge. :lol:

I linked an independent article with no comment. Get off your high horse.

That's my point. Should we not be utilising the police force in the best way possible rather than pissing millions up the wall on this joke of a situation?

You're right - there's a bunch of gypsies at Dumbarton just now isn't there?

Archived