Support Jim Spence

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That boy from some Sevco fans club speaking on sportsound last night was a paranoid, up his own arse blinkered, c**t of the highest order.

You don't seem to get into these Rangers fan clubs unless you're especially a rabid, hate filled, racist b*****d.

The whole 'yer either wan or the ither' pish and the whataboutery from the guy was driving me insane. Tom English did a great job but I really wish he got stuck into him even more. Richard Wilson was also speaking a lot of sense without having a go at the guy too much. The whole everybody is against us nonsense coming from the Sevco fans is starting to get boring. Anything they don't like to see, hear or listen to these days is immediately criticised and jumped on by the hordes. It's all very North Korea.

Sadly we seem on a one-way road to 'succulent lamb' times again when it comes to our national media.

Radio Scotland has maintained some kind of balance over the past few years, but no doubt English is next for the level of intimidation that will likely see him continue his career elsewhere.

That boy from some Sevco fans club speaking on sportsound last night was a paranoid, up his own arse blinkered, c**t of the highest order.

I believe the gentleman on that Sportsound interview was from Sons of Struth (a sevco fan group leader) and his name is Craig Houston.

The only crying that's been done is from your fans spokesman.
Tom English isn't my fans spokesman.
Reminds me of the one about a disturbance on a train where the report was described as football fans dressed in green or some shite
That'll be different..

Archived