Support Jim Spence

This.

It's just ludicrous.  It happens all the time on here.  Diddy fans are laughing at Rangers fans and they retort with something about the braindead antics of fans of their sister club.

We know what they're like Ted: just like you lot.

Cmon MT, we both know who our big team is!;)

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fail Dougal? as in all the Celtic fans who complained to the BBC about one of their newsreaders who was eh.....................laughing.

That was me. 9 times. News is a serious business. That's why Jimmy Carr doesn't present it. The tax dodging c**t. :angry:

Fail Dougal? as in all the Celtic fans who complained to the BBC about one of their newsreaders who was eh.....................laughing.

Aye, all nine of them. Both of your clubs have attracted some of the stupidest people in society. The same applies to Celtic. We know this. Perhaps you would feel better in the special forum created for those who believe they're anything other than two sides of the same coin - with the con being what both "institutions" are most concerned with.

Do these PM`s bring you comfort?

I would not dare to question your 1st hand knowledge of stupidity die hard.

^ ^ ^ Admittance of being bettered by WRK IMO :lol: .

Why argue when you already know you've lost the debate before you even post Tedi :rolleyes: ,or would that be the stupidity you mentioned ? :P .

Imagine the gall of that Jum trying to compare himself to Pastor Niemollor! What an attention seeking little man...

Imagine the gall of criticising someone for not contacting the police when they had. What an attention seeking little man. . .

Imagine the gall of criticising someone for not contacting the police when they had. What an attention seeking little man. . .

I would say that would be the action of a fool. Possibly a liar. Or, pop this in the mental microwave and wait for the ping....

Perhaps he's both?

I would say that would be the action of a fool. Possibly a liar. Or, pop this in the mental microwave and wait for the ping....

Perhaps he's both?

Perhaps,perhaps, but what I am not is a hate filled,middle aged Internet troll.

For gods sake man,it was only a tooth,you have 3 more! Get over it......

If rangers are not a new club why can't they accept any of their debt?

That's a rather amusing thing for a Hearts fan to write when the club is in admin with debts of £29,000,000 most of which won't be paid no matter what happens.

Also amusing in that Hearts were the first newco in Scottish football history.

Hearts' early history
  • Formed in 1874
  • Club won first trophy, beating rivals Hibs in Edinburgh FA Cup final in 1878
  • Moved to current Tynecastle in 1886
  • In 1890 become one of 11 founding members of Scottish Football League
  • Club won Scottish Cup for first time in 1891
  • First Scottish league title arrived in 1895
  • Club formed a limited liability company in 1903
  • That was wound up in 1905, present company formed
  • Many Hearts players killed or wounded in First World War

Oh the irony.......

Archived