Support Jim Spence

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After last year I hoped the death of Rangers may be a new beginning for Scotland and Scottish football. Rangers would learn some much needed humility, if not cease to exist. One year later, with a new Rangers invited into Division 3 and now in League One, it still hasn't sunk in. The very worst of the Old Rangers just attached itself to a new club, the same bile, the same bigotry, the same 17th Century nonsense. Now this. "If you're against our party line you're a 'tim'\a catholic\the wrong religion\a graduate from the wrong high school\part of a conspiracy". Well, f**k off.

Not only is it tiresome, it's a serious danger to Scottish football. I'm fed up of it, I live in the 21st Century and very much like it however when such a large part of Scottish football (and like it or not New Rangers and their disgusting fans are) make sure we all have to endure 17th Century nonsense because they can't let go of religious hatred, and all this garbage that goes along with it then I'm on the verge of saying f**k it. In fact no, not just make us all endure it, but make it the focal point of our game even. BT Sport gives me plenty of English, German and other football without any odious baggage. I surely can't be the only person that finds Scottish football's role as a place for 400 year old bigoty to fester a massive turn off to our game?

Oh, I'm not excluding Celtic from this by the way but Rangers seem to sink to new depths with every passing day.

Rangers fans on Twitter are, hilariously, jumping on their anti-sectarianism high horse with regards to Guardian journo Barry Glendenning. Seemingly he used the word "****" instead of Rangers in a tweet.

The lack of self-awareness is staggering.

Rangers fans on Twitter are, hilariously, jumping on their anti-sectarianism high horse with regards to Guardian journo Barry Glendenning.  Seemingly he used the word "****" instead of Rangers in a tweet.

Indeed. Prime example above of their amazing levels of ignorance and stupidity.

Offended by everything, ashamed by nothing.

Rangers fans on Twitter are, hilariously, jumping on their anti-sectarianism high horse with regards to Guardian journo Barry Glendenning. Seemingly he used the word "****" instead of Rangers in a tweet.

I wouldn't give the guy the time of day, I've never heard of him before. He's obviously one of those journos who is in need of attention, and what better way to do it by insulting Rangers fans.

I wouldn't give the guy the time of day, I've never heard of him before. He's obviously one of those journos who is in need of attention, and what better way to do it by insulting Rangers fans.

'insulting rangers fans' :lol:

What a sensitive wee bigot you are.

I don't like the man as a journalist (his appearances on Football Weekly annoy me) but he didn't insult Rangers fans, he referred to the club instead*. He shouldn't of used the word - perhaps some fishing on the go - but I'm more focusing on the slightly humorous situation of people who sing that they're "up to their knees in ****** blood" having a go at someone else for sectarianism

For the record (a couple of pages out) I don't believe every Rangers fan is a c**t. There's some good guys in amongst the thousands of cretins.

*Why do grown men get so angry when someone 'insults' the football club they support?

I don't like the man as a journalist (his appearances on Football Weekly annoy me) but he didn't insult Rangers fans, he referred to the club instead*. He shouldn't of used the word - perhaps some fishing on the go - but I'm more focusing on the slightly humorous situation of people who sing that they're "up to their knees in ****** blood" having a go at someone else for sectarianism

For the record (a couple of pages out) I don't believe every Rangers fan is a c**t. There's some good guys in amongst the thousands of cretins.

*Why do grown men get so angry when someone 'insults' the football club they support?

They're all c***s to a man, woman and child.

As a great anonymous man once said about his cheating wife, may their underwear draw be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels.

Archived