Support Jim Spence

Its the fact the BBC apologised. You will always get moron fans taking offence at every little thing said about their club, but for the BBC to apologise for what is essentially a throwaway, and ultimately true statement is spineless.

I do like the fact that Jim 'the fat mess' Traynor has waded in and threatened any journalist with 'legal action' if they refer to Rangers Oldco as 'dead'. This is despite Traynor saying much the same as Spencey on more than one occasion when he was a columnist and presenter on the radio.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fud is a hate filled bigot should've been sacked a long time ago.

I would say the same about most the rangers fans, but they'd need jobs to be sacked from

Poor Jim, he's one of the better BBC employees and its always nice to see journalists who are not Rangers/Celtic fans. Signed it.

Indeed.

He was one of the few Scottish journalists to come out of the death of Rangers/birth of sevco with his reputation enhanced.

Sue me Traynor you fat mess.

Supporting Sevco must be a worse affliction than leprosy.

Rangers and a section of their support have acted pathetically with this, when will the authorities or the media take a stand against these idiots? The actions of Traynor and sections of the support would make Joseph Goebbels proud.

I'd love the BBC to stand up for Jim Spence, let Rangers sue them and prove in court that they are a new club. The seethe would be glorious.

That's assuming they don't go bust again before any court case, which would equally be as glorious.

Archived