No respect for Old Rangers

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are the fucking people

The gers

I am but a person, where do I join the "People" of the fucking variety? If I contract Charlie Greens Rangeritis surely a couple o statements o the magnetude of ongoing Govan team part 2 1/2ish are right up my street. Cardigan of Truth needs to tell us the sketch.

Naw Tedi being obsessed at laughing at your clubs predicament because it is damn well funny is completely different and is highly amusing :) .

I can see the laughing at argument where posters such as Mhonkey Thennis and Whisbit are concerned but you are way beyond that. Your obsession is bordering on worrying. It appears every wakened moment is spent on here talking in great detail about all things Rangers. We only see what you post here but you have to be researching it and discussing it elsewhere.

I can see the laughing at argument where posters such as Mhonkey Thennis and Whisbit are concerned but you are way beyond that. Your obsession is bordering on worrying. It appears every wakened moment is spent on here talking in great detail about all things Rangers. We only see what you post here but you have to be researching it and discussing it elsewhere.

To be fair, the more you look into it the more ridiculous, and hilarious, it becomes.

Its Scotlands longest running live comedy festival.

Now there's a bold statement eh ? my every wakened moment :huh::lol: .

Actually truth be told if you bears spent some time researching your own clubs situation then you wouldn't be in the dark when the shit hits the fans.Your fans are in the predicament that anything that does not come from Gestapo headquarters at Ibrox then it's all lies until it actually happens :P .

I only have one football related account on the web and it's this place and it's a great source of amusement watching the resident bears try to defend the indefensible :) .

Are they not extinct?

I hope that we are not subjected to the same racist/bigoted comments that your previous incarnations were inclined to present on a daily basis.

Your being noticed ;-)

^^^ see that. I typed "your", instead of "you're".

• 1 year later...

The hard bit is you bumping your gums about Company's House and then saying it has no meaning.. You are confusing me here (and probably yourself).

I ask again, "May I then infer that a club's existence is coterminous with its registration with Companies House?"

Very interesting use of the apostrophe, combined with piss-poor spelling. Watch what you're doing with them stones in your glass house, The_KinCarCrash...

Archived