No respect for Old Rangers

http://spfl.co.uk/clubs/rangers/

As was pointed out in the BRALT by MickeyWellFan. Your gonna be clutching at straws like this for the rest of your days. Constantly trying to convince non orcs who will simply smile and disagree.

If you care to click on the honours part of our very own SPFL website you'll find yourself undoubtably mistaken, lad.

I'm not clutching at straws. You show me how Rangers are different instead of just saying they are and I'll gladly debate it. But you can't.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are Coventry and Boro new teams?

No. Is their a bunch of agenda driven, jealous arseholes trying to prove this about them? No.

Must try harder sweetheart xxx

Have Coventry been liquidated?

Middlesbrough 1986 was a new club. Thats why they had 1986 on their badge until recently.

Your awful at this. I doubt your very good at anything.

Thanks for the kisses but your not my type.

I'm not clutching at straws. You show me how Rangers are different instead of just saying they are and I'll gladly debate it. But you can't.

Why were Old Rangers given a vote on New Rangers entering the SPL? :huh:

Why were rangers still in existence when the Travelling Players played Brechin?

With all their history intact and recognised as a continuation by the footballing authorities of the club founded in 1876.

Founded in 1876 ? :huh::lol::lol::lol::lol: well done dopey you've done a Tedi :1eye .

The SFA is an association of football clubs it is not an authority as it is a part of the ruling authority UEFA who by the way define a club as a footballing company you kindly posted in a link a while back that exploded in your face drmatically :) .

Yes 1876 that's EIGHTEEN SEVENTY SIX.........1.....8....7....6 ;)

You just did a hellish....

Nah you'll have to do better than that Tedi,and yes I did a Tedi there :1eye .

With all their history intact and recognised as a continuation by the footballing authorities of the club founded in 1876.

No where on the EFL does it state the clubs history as a continuance of the very same club you make it out to be bub,but does show the clubs crest sporting "1876" and even it the club itself is not ashamed into posting on the clubs official website that the previous incarnation was liquidated back in 1986 unlike your mob :rolleyes: .

OFFICIAL HISTORY OF MIDDLESBROUGH FOOTBALL CLUB

1986: Bruce Rioch takes over the helm as coach. A last day defeat at Shrewsbury sees Boro relegated to Division Three and the club goes into liquidation in July, suffering from massive debts. A consortium consisting of ICI, Scottish and Newcastle Breweries, Bulkhaul and Henry Moszkowicz saves the club and forms Middlesbrough Football and Athletic Company (1986) Ltd.

Source http://www.mfc.co.uk/page/club/club-history/0,,1~352502,00.html

It would appear that Middlesbourgh FC is not ashamed their club actually died before it was saved by reforming under a new company but !,they admit to the club being liquidated before being a continuance of Middlesbourgh FC eventually after being a different club for 11 years before incorporating the old clubs history into the new version.

Notice how they say the CLUB goes into liquidation and no sign of this mythical company shite the SFA made up on the back of a cigarette packet after a few pints too many.

In 2007, Middlesbrough changed their crest once again, this time with the lion inside a shield and the words "Middlesbrough Football Club 1876" underneath.The club stated that this was to reflect the club's long history and not just their post-liquidation status.

Everyone on P&B will say it's a continuance of the club but it is not the exact same club you support as Middlesbourgh have admitted too !,they admit to being liquidated before carrying on as a continuance of the club before them.

Once again you put up a weak argument shtupid.

Pish argument, try reading what I wrote.

Go and find me a single source that displays MFC`s honours and only displays the ones from 1986.

The fact is Middlesborough did go through a liquidation event and continue to lay claim to all their history, nobody disputes it, nobody gives a fcuk about new clubs or old clubs, incorporation, phil mcmadeupname or any of the rest of the shite you yahoos come up with, but this is Scotland the land of many obsessed tic fans who have lived all their lives being 2nd best, they thought this had ended last year, well fcuk you, 54 and counting.

http://spfl.co.uk/clubs/rangers/

Self exploding links again Tedi :lol: .

I could create an association and put on it's website anything I wanted people to believe :rolleyes: ,that member Rangers died and I replaced that member with a new member but called him member Rangers and gave him the old Rangers members card/licence to say it's still him because I bloody well could and as long as I have written it into my association rules that I can do this.

Then I'll pay Lord Nimmo Smith a wad of cash to say exactly what I had written into my rules and regulations "A members licence can be owned and operated and can be assumed as that same member as the association sees fit to call him that" :P ,but legally I can't call it the very same member because he died but it's a continuance of that member according to my association and can assume the dead man's history within the association ! 8)

You hang onto to that link as a nipple of comfort your club was never liquidated :lol: .

54 and counting :rolleyes:

Haw Tedi! You do know that your new club's going down the shitter like the old one, don't you?

Shouldn't you be on the BRALT, offering support and fighting the good fight like you did when rangers we....

Oh, sorry, Pelucia. I forgot. Hopefully no rangers fans (remember? died in July last year) pull the old 'Nam saying of "You weren't there, man!". Because you weren't, were you?

Big rangers fan,

Not on P&B when ICBINR was born.

Hiding in the shadows when they died.

Five Star performance. As expected.

New club old club bla bla bla, i cannot find anywhere that this honest boro claim they are a new club.

My point was always history, honest boro claim all of it and nobody disputes it.

ETA, looking at the honest Boro website;

1986: Bruce Rioch takes over the helm as coach. A last day defeat at Shrewsbury sees Boro relegated to Division Three and the club goes into liquidation in July, suffering from massive debts. A consortium consisting of ICI, Scottish and Newcastle Breweries, Bulkhaul and Henry Moszkowicz saves the club and forms Middlesbrough Football and Athletic Company (1986) Ltd.

So club goes into liquidation, then club saved, you think this is honest Boro admitting new club? yer totally deluded :lol:

By putting 1986 on their badge they reformed as a different club. They admitted this new club took the place of the old club. Much more honest than the bullshit that Chuckie Cheese conned you lot into believing.

Archived