No respect for Old Rangers

Sevco media. Think you'd fit right in.

As you spend such a large portion of your life obsessing over Rangers you're probably ideally placed to answer the question so thanks very much. How will I recognise you there? Do you have a Billy1690 type login like the other Timpostors? ;-)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you normally saved your opprobrium for those with the temerity to fall ill ?

Nah, just cúnts.

Healthy cúnts,

Sick cúnts,

Healthy cúnts who become sick.

Still cúnts.

Nice attempt to rejuvenate your patter with the old online thesaurus, there, but you're still pretty much a Jardine.

Nah, just cúnts.

Healthy cúnts,

Sick cúnts,

Healthy cúnts who become sick.

Still cúnts.

Nice attempt to rejuvenate your patter with the old online thesaurus, there, but you're still pretty

much a Jardine.

And you're obviously still the same bitter and hate filled middle aged obsessive who gets his kicks by abusing people anonymously via a football forum,beyond tragic.....

^ ^ ^ Another fud with a Thesaurus at hand trying to look clever :1eye .

I suggest m'learned friend casts his mind back a couple of weeks to his attempts to use Greek and then French in successive posts which ended in dismal failure.....;-) mange tout. Dhellboy !

I suggest m'learned friend casts his mind back a couple of weeks to his attempts to use Greek and then French in successive posts which ended in dismal failure.....;-) mange tout. Dhellboy !

Sad !,so sad you think that pulling up a spelling error & wrong usage of a phrase constitutes getting one-upmanship when I have spelt things wrong on here quite a few times and so have many others but hey !,at least it's not a five star fcuk up eh :) .

Seeing as you are being such a fud about I'll wait until you yourself have an epic nightmare by misspelling something and phrase something incorrectly ;) .

Sad !,so sad you think that pulling up a spelling error & wrong usage of a phrase constitutes getting one-upmanship when I have spelt things

wrong on here quite a few times and so have many others but hey !,at least it's not a five star fcuk up eh :) .

Seeing as you are being such a fud about I'll wait until you yourself have an epic nightmare by misspelling something and phrase something

incorrectly ;) .

You accused me of being a "fud" who is trying to look clever and are then offended when I mention your forays into Greek and French ? Really? :-)

You were seriously heading into Simon Schama-esque waters on conveying your meaning and intentions there Mags :huh: ,when asked something simple Simon Schama goes on a mystical variant of abstract and rarely used or unknown words known to over 90% of the populous at large that inevitably makes him look thick in the first place :unsure2: .

So this thread has opened my eyes up. Not only do you lot constantly post in the Rangers section of a general Scottish football website but you also go through Rangers messageboards aswell.

What utter pathetic lifes you live.

3 seasons until 55

According to your profile, you'll be 28 in three seasons.

Pfft! I blame the schools. :lol:

*lives. *as well. :rolleyes:

So this thread has opened my eyes up. Not only do you lot constantly post in the Rangers section of a general Scottish football website but you also go through Rangers messageboards aswell.

What utter pathetic lifes you live.

3 seasons until 55

Its called "point and laugh"

Providing they won it every year, it would actually take Glasgow Sevco 57 seasons to win 55 titles.

I think your maths skills, and ambitions, are a bit off Cowan lad.

http://spfl.co.uk/clubs/rangers/

If you care to click on the honours part of our very own SPFL website you'll find yourself undoubtably mistaken, lad.

http://spfl.co.uk/clubs/rangers/

As was pointed out in the BRALT by MickeyWellFan. Your gonna be clutching at straws like this for the rest of your days. Constantly trying to convince non orcs who will simply smile and disagree.

If you care to click on the honours part of our very own SPFL website you'll find yourself undoubtably mistaken, lad.

Archived