No respect for Old Rangers

With many of ra berrz still claiming the honours of the formerly dominant Old Rangers, I feel there has been a real lack of respect shown by these supporters to their former team.

Old Rangers won many trophies and the fact that the plastic pheonix team they now support has added these honours to its own list has shown considerable disrespect to Old Rangers.

The fact that they would undermine their old teams success just to have something to brag about really does shows up the glory-hunting mentality within this support group.

Does anybody else feel that this is quite unfair and disrespectful to Old Rangers ?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mikey is like a little love sick teenage girl. He misses Rangers that much and can't wait until we play them again. It's cute, in a way.

I dobt know why. We played them last season and absolutely hammmered them. Then we signed one of their better players.

With many of ra berrz still claiming the honours of the formerly dominant Old Rangers, I feel there has been a real lack of respect shown by these supporters to their former team.

Old Rangers won many trophies and the fact that the plastic pheonix team they now support has added these honours to its own list has shown considerable disrespect to Old Rangers.

The fact that they would undermine their old teams success just to have something to brag about really does shows up the glory-hunting mentality within this support group.

Does anybody else feel that this is quite unfair and disrespectful to Old Rangers ?

Thanks for your concern but I think we can handle the outrage.

I dobt know why. We played them last season and absolutely hammmered them. Then we signed one of their better players.

To be fair it was the biggest ever game in your history and subsequently your best ever result. Was a bit of a non-event for us so kinda passed most Dossers by.

Was definitely our easiest game last season, mere stroll in the park.

So beating someone 3-0 is easier than beating someone 6-1(I thinks yous beat someone 6-1 anyway)?

Wrong x 2 :D

Meh. I thought yous beat Motherwell 3-0 but according to you I'm wrong. Did yous not beat the Shire 6-1 though?

Edit - Right I've had a look. So you're saying beating someone 2-0 is better than beating someone 6-2? :P

Archived