QUIZ TIME!!!!

WHO AM I (googling is for c***s):

I was born on 03/01/974 in Glasgow

I started my career as an amateur for Queens Park

I scored 27/29 penalties for a current Championship club

I made over 120 appearances for a southern based English club

I am currently playing for a successful west coast junior club

Quite an easy one for a certain set of fans I would imagine.

Football wasn't invented in 974 AD.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

108. considering i only started seriously following accies in 2007 (i was 8 at the time) im impressed with that (was helped out by david graham who gave me a couple of extra players and people like marko and neil who played before then.) Im sure any accies fan that takes the quiz will be surprised by some of the forgotten people during the billy reid roundabout e.g. jp kissock, izzy iriekpen, luis rubiales

For us poor buggers that saw them we will never forget them and you can add Welsh, Knight and Asamoah to that list as well.

Iiriekpen came with a great reputation and was so bad it was laughable.

Got a new quiz here for anyone interested, all the Championship goalscorers this season. http://www.sporcle.com/games/purplefrogg6/spfl-championship-scorers-13-14

Great quiz. Minor error. Danny Carmichael hasn't scored for us this year. Most of the media mistakenly gave him our 96th minute equaliser at Cowdenbeath last week but it was Bob McHugh who scored it. Danny was 40 yards away at the time. McHugh should be on two and Carmichael shouldn't be in it.

Great quiz. Minor error. Danny Carmichael hasn't scored for us this year. Most of the media mistakenly gave him our 96th minute equaliser at Cowdenbeath last week but it was Bob McHugh who scored it. Danny was 40 yards away at the time. McHugh should be on two and Carmichael shouldn't be in it.

Wasn't sure about that one as I think I'd read two different things and thought I'd give it to Carmichael but thanks for clearing it up, will edit that now :)

• 11 months later...

Cheers for that. A good way to pass 15 minutes, even if you infuriate yourself! :)

119 for me. And I missed out some massive players for us! John O'Neill being the biggest one I'm raging with myself about. I only completed one line-up and it wasn't even this years! I missed out Russell and Fowler from this years. 2004/2005 season was the one I had filled in fully. I only missed 3 from the 1998/99 season, yet somehow missed 6 from 2011/12! Weird memory.

Cheers again :thumsup2

Cheers for that. A good way to pass 15 minutes, even if you infuriate yourself! :)

119 for me. And I missed out some massive players for us! John O'Neill being the biggest one I'm raging with myself about. I only completed one line-up and it wasn't even this years! I missed out Russell and Fowler from this years. 2004/2005 season was the one I had filled in fully. I only missed 3 from the 1998/99 season, yet somehow missed 6 from 2011/12! Weird memory.

Cheers again :thumsup2

Indeed. It`s often difficult to purge truly frightening events from the memory banks. :o

• 2 years later...
39 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

89/126 8)

84/126 for me.

Missed Vaughan! Probably the most high profile name I missed though irritatingly I also missed former Queens players Reilly, Paton and Hopkirk, all for Dunfermline. Also another former Queens player in Jamie Adams. Only missed 2 on the first column, Vaughan and Alan Forrest.

Most of my missing answers players for Morton, Dundee United, Dunfermline or Ayr. Obviously not paying enough attention to those clubs!

Got 97/126

Not bad but still missed one of our own players. Completely forgot Michael Rose scored a free kick vs Dumbarton.
Looking at the other ones I missed they were fairly obvious once I'd seen their names.

8 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

84/126 for me.

Missed Vaughan! Probably the most high profile name I missed though irritatingly I also missed former Queens players Reilly, Paton and Hopkirk, all for Dunfermline. Also another former Queens player in Jamie Adams. Only missed 2 on the first column, Vaughan and Alan Forrest.

Most of my missing answers players for Morton, Dundee United, Dunfermline or Ayr. Obviously not paying enough attention to those clubs!

Incredible scenes. I was convinced you'd list off all 126 in a jiffy.

I got Reilly, Hopkirk and Adams, almost forgot Forrest (despite the fact he's scored almost all of his goals against us) and missed out a load of Morton players - including Quitongo :( 

Archived